Sign in to follow this  
Dennis The Menace

Get behind the team..Give them support..Cheer them on.

i cheer them on.....  as do all people on this board (apart from Dicky/squat)

But Me like many others feel worthys has outlasted his welcome.  he has had his day, he has taken us as far as he can.  now we are heading back where we came from and we seem to heading that way at quite a pace.

ipswich have a TERRIBLE team its taken them 3 years to get this bad, and we are 2 (TWO) points above them

no position at the club is better than when we were promoted and many are FAR worse  says it all really

Dennis

I am sure I can speak for a few others on here when I say that those of us who want to see the back of Worthy will, as always, be cheering on the team. 

I love my club, mine, not Mr Doncaster''s, or god forbid, Mr Worthington''s.  I have supported the team for a long time now, before the present manager was here, and will do so long after he''s gone. 

Worthy got us promoted, sure, but it''s history.  Time to move on and think about why we are struggling in the championship now and how to address it.  I personally think Worthy is not up to the job of getting us promoted, we have just sold our best chance of getting back.  Excuse me if I am negative, I would prefer to call it hard to please!! We have seen plenty little football this season, have lost to sides we should be beating if we had any hope of promotion, have sold badly and bought - well nothing of note.

Oh, and it seems Greeno is soon to be sold too.  Just what is there to be so happy about, the dim chance of just missing the playoffs?  Or will it come right at some point this season?  It''s nearly February and we are not convincing at home, less so away. 

I admire your optimism, but sadly I don''t share it.  These are sad days for Norwich City Football Club. 

Top crowd in the league by % of stadium fill and total people watching the side, away totals remain strong so I would say the crowd are continuing their admirable support despite watching a  hugely under performing team.  Yes it is quieter but all fans need something to cheer on - something to encourage; and that has been missing.

6000+ fans roaring on the yellows at Fulham made no difference (Safri going off making the difference again) - its not the fans letting the club down.