Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

If we were playing the binners on Sat.....

2 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

....would we finally be beaten?

🤣 some people need a bit of a reality check.  Being top of League one is still league 1.  Losing to a couple of mid-table Prem teams is still two leagues above the binners.  And it's still just a few weeks since we beat the current Premier Champions, something no newly promoted team has done against their current manager.

I think it just goes to show the huge gulf in ability between the divisions. The binners didn't suddenly become a good side they are just playing in a much lower quality league. It's the same with us, we didn't become a bad side we are just facing much better quality opposition. So called average premier league sides are still way ahead of the championship and light years above league one.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

Just wait when the scum play the ‘better’ teams in L1.

I hate to say it Crafty and please forgive me everybody for asking this but are there any ' better ' teams in that League ?

You just have to see how the other three promoted clubs are doing this season. Barnsley look destined for the drop again. Charlton are doing good but do have some decent players and Luton considering they sold two of their best players are consolidating well. All three would still beat the binners. Handsomely too. Luton already have this season. 

No, we would absolutely destroy them. But I’ve a feeling anyone that posts such a ridiculous thing is probably a binner fishing 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I hate to say it Crafty and please forgive me everybody for asking this but are there any ' better ' teams in that League ?

Oxford have a very good squad, including Ben Woodburn on loan, they’ve now hit form, there’s a few decent teams in there who might just keep them down there for another season.

The binners next two games are against Fleetwood and Wycombe, currently second and third. I think most of their recent results have been against teams in the bottom half

6 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

....would we finally be beaten?

Easy bro. It might time to talk with your doctor about adult diapers, or at the very least, absorbency pads.