Arran

Fans needed for filming - this Thursday lunchtime

Hi everyone,

Hope you don't mind me messaging here, please shout if it's the wrong place to be asking - we're on the hunt for a few Norwich fans to help us out with a little bit of filming we're doing as part of Sport Relief.

It's quite a simple one - we just need a small group of fans stood roadside near the club's training ground to react to a ridiculous car we've got driving around to a few clubs up and down the country.

We'll be doing it this Thursday 3rd Oct, between 1.30-2.30pm. If there's anyone who's free and interested please could you drop me an email to arran@modesttv.com. Any questions please do ask!

Many thanks,

Arran

3 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I think they’re after more than one fan 

Waveney?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, wooster said:

Surely one for our latest media star (MotD & the Scrimmage in a week) ... Di Cunningham. 

What to stand on the road outside Colney for an hour to wait for a ridiculous car to drive past ??

25 minutes ago, wooster said:

Trying to be witty, sorry if you didn't like it.  Sounds like a good cause to me.

Sorry Wooster, I thought you had misread it & thought they were looking for someone to interview 😀 agree its a good cause

3 hours ago, Van wink said:

I can bring along seven or eight other characters.

they should all fit in (the drivers seat of) that Citreon CI of yours

maybe you could take it for a run down the A11, it's still mostly single lane.....as you know 🤣

Hi all,

If anyone is genuinely interested (it's not the most glamorous ask, I know...) would you mind sending me an email at some point today or tomorrow - arran@modesttv.com

Would be greatly appreciated, and as mentioned, all for a good cause!

Best of luck this weekend.

Arran