Van wink

Come on Leicester

Unless Leicester win we will slip into the bottom 3 and as i type this that looks rather remote as 1-0 Leicester.

2 minutes ago, ricardo said:

I'm having a good game and have just scored😀

You're also trending on twitter. Well done👍

Is it an important game for us? It’s the seventh game of the season. Newcastle could win 18-1 and still be rock bottom in a few weeks.

Edited by Aggy

Andy Carroll has been on the pitch for 10 seconds and isn't injured. I think it must be a lookalike or even one of Ricardo's doppelgangers.

Oh and there's the 4th

18 minutes ago, Aggy said:

Is it an important game for us? It’s the seventh game of the season. Newcastle could win 18-1 and still be rock bottom in a few weeks.

I like staying out of the bottom three. Dont know why, just do.

Great shame that massive clubs like Newcastle have to play against the likes of Leicester, the sooner the big clubs set up their own protected league the better.

Says nobody. 

9 minutes ago, Van wink said:

I like staying out of the bottom three. Dont know why, just do.

Yeah and Newcastle vs Leicester in September is an important game for us if we want to finish outside the bottom three in eight months time when the season ends.

6 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

Do you wish we were Leicester?

Surely not as they have stinking rich owners ?

And some people say we've got problems. The difference is that we will play much better while many Newcastle fans don't believe their side will and there's plenty of them say they're as good as down because of that as there's too much damage to repair in January even if Ashley signs off on more spending. Very impressed with Leicester, even without  Madders (imagine what he would've done to that Newcastle back line today), an object lesson in keeping the ball moving against 10 men.

1 hour ago, Aggy said:

Yeah and Newcastle vs Leicester in September is an important game for us if we want to finish outside the bottom three in eight months time when the season ends.

Doesn't matter when in the season it is. 3 points remains 3 points whenever the game is played.
A Newcastle win today could have been the 3 points to them that would send us down.

24 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

Despite our current limitations we are surely miles better than Watford, Newcastle and Villa.

It could just be our lucky year. They are all awful. But we mustn't lose against Villa. I'd take a point now