Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Eddie

POMPY SIGN KIELY, WILL GREENO BE OFF TO CHARLTON?

It''s a shame that Arsenal have signed Poom as he would have been an ideal short-term replacement until Joe Lewis fills out a bit.

£2M + £4.5M (approx) = £6.5M

Sounds a nice little pot but will it be used?

Looks like you could be correct, and i know a friend who is a charlton fan and he says that it WILL be cash plus player. he said its Lisbie.........Any thoughts?????????[8-)]

[quote user="breaker"]It''s a shame that Arsenal have signed Poom as he would have been an ideal short-term replacement until Joe Lewis fills out a bit. £2M + £4.5M (approx) = £6.5M Sounds a nice little pot but will it be used?[/quote]

If green goes we dont need another bloody keeper. We have Ward and gallagher who before joining norwich were regulars in their international squads. Joe lewis a a very good young keeper and is a capable number 3, in fact he could be number 2. So we dont need another keeper, personally i would like lewis aqs number 2 because if not his carear will just cave in.

Absloutely.  Sell Green and buy a right midfielder...

Ward 1st choice for 18 months...Lewis on the bench

Greeno is a top bloke and loves the fans of this club. It''s clear that the players knew that Deano had thrown his toys hence the gagging order. If Green was ever subjected to a ''silent move'' he would do his best IMO to do what he could to hint. After the Ashton debacle, do we believe the frustration line or is it someone covering something up. I know what I believe. Thanks Greeno.

The rumours for over a week were that west ham were having bids rejected for Ashton yet our club denied it only to see deano leave to that club - now a player swap with greeno and charlton are growing stronger - will history repeat itself?  looks likely if you ask me; Lisbie odds on fave...