Sign in to follow this  

Sorry everyone, I''ve made 2 replies since joining yesterday but haven''t introduced myself... How rude!

I''m ''McKenzies Debut'', Jonesy to anyone who knows me!!!! I have been using BBC 606 for a couple of years but it''s getting slower & slower. I''m a season ticket holder in the Barclay Lower & have been for 10 years, Prior to that I was going for 10 years buying tickets from game to game.

Anyway, hello!

Hi McKenzie..

Glad to welcome you to the madhouse!  I can''t say I know you from other forums, never been on the 606 board.  This is a first rate board, lots of conflicting opinions, which you have already seen, no doubt.  Look forward to seeing more of your posts and btw, like your signature!

Welcome MD and enjoy posting - good to have another lower barclay season ticket holder on here - Block A

Its ironic that you come from the beeb bemoaning a lack of response when that is the bigest criticism of this fourm! 

''How Rude!'' - you will enjoy being on this site then - there are lots of rude boys and girls (& wizards).

Welcome McD!

Welcome from the Upper Barclay - we make a noise up there too you know, especially when we end up with away fans in sheeps clothing in the seats behind us (eg West Ham and most of last season I''m afraid).

Talking of Barclay supporters when are you lot gonna start making some noise?? Its getting harder carrying you week in week out in the snakepit. There aint as much of us as there is you and we still make more noise than you.

We make my noise than you, We make more noise than you, la la la la la, la la la la la :P

[quote user="Luke O Donoughoe"]Talking of Barclay supporters when are you lot gonna start making some noise?? Its getting harder carrying you week in week out in the snakepit. There aint as much of us as there is you and we still make more noise than you.

We make my noise than you, We make more noise than you, la la la la la, la la la la la :P[/quote] I tell ya if we go one down to the scum you will here some noise... WORTHY OUT WORTHY OUT WORTHY OUT