Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

When will it end

Played on with a possibly broken elbow, must have been in a hell of a lot of pain. This all came from him chasing back and recovering the ball as I recall, having an unlucky run, it will change!

A broken elbow sounds bloody painful. Let’s hope it’s just a bad bruise and a quick recovery.

Be astounded if he played with a broken elbow, hopefully just bruised 

1 minute ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

April I'm guessing 😂

I’m sure there’s a lower league football forum elsewhere that you should be posting on

19 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

April I'm guessing 😂

This is a Premier League fans forum buddy, you are not worthy so P1SS orf 👍

6 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

April I'm guessing 😂

If you come across king Keano would you please tell him Norwich fans paid off his charity debt. That is specifically Norwich fans who post on here. Unsurprisingly you binners who post on here didn't contribute.

Many moons ago as a fourteen year old I played on with a broken elbow in a Sunday morning match 'twixt Frettenham and Weston Longville in the Norwich Sunday League -- Whilst going up for a 50/50 header I brought down that broken elbow on to the Weston Longvilles's players (Who had broken my elbow) hooter and broke it for him -- We were both sent off.

I was playing again within four weeks.

With today's medicinal wonders I expect Jamal to be on the bench for the Bournemouth game.

In the meantime, we have Heise who gets paid relatively handsomely for a professional football player.

Edited by Jools

11 hours ago, Jools said:

Many moons ago as a fourteen year old I played on with a broken elbow in a Sunday morning match 'twixt Frettenham and Weston Longville in the Norwich Sunday League -- Whilst going up for a 50/50 header I brought down that broken elbow on to the Weston Longvilles's players (Who had broken my elbow) hooter and broke it for him -- We were both sent off.

With today's medicinal wonders I expect Jamal to be on the bench for the Bournemouth game.

In the meantime, we have Heise who gets paid relatively handsomely for a professional football player.

Tory Twonk in 'man of the people ' display shocker.  

Or should it read Tory Twonk in revolting revelation of deliberate injury to player?

I'm sure the Sun would back you.

19 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

April I'm guessing 😂

Give Justin some credit, he also posted on the Liverpool match thread. As an aside if I try to find the League 1 scores I now have to scroll down below the Championship, the Scottish Premier League and the Womens Super League, got to be worth another star being top I suppose?

11 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Or should it read Tory Twonk in revolting revelation of deliberate injury to player?

Revolting?

The Weston player was a mid-thirties giant of a man who threw his full weight on me 'cause I kept going past him like butter off of a hot knife -- I was 14 years of age and he broke my elbow, ffs.

Lewis is arguably the one player we cannot afford to lose for any length of time as from what I have seen there is no way Heise is up to starting regularly at this level. I guess we can play Max there and Byram on the right if necessary but fingers crossed its just a bad bruise and doesn't keep him out for long. 

On 29/09/2019 at 13:07, wcorkcanary said:

On 29/09/2019 at 01:39, Jools said:

Weston Longville were a rough old lot when I played against them in the 1970's. They had a stocky little geezer in midfield who kicked anything that moved. If memory serves it was div 4 Sunday League.

Happy days👍

17 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Wimps.

Mrs KG is from Honingnam, her Mum and Dad kept the Buck. She can rip a telephone directory in half while pulling a pint

Without spilling any???🍺🤔

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

Weston Longville were a rough old lot when I played against them in the 1970's. They had a stocky little geezer in midfield who kicked anything that moved. If memory serves it was div 4 Sunday League.

Happy days👍

👍 Yep, 1974 in the 4h division of the Norwich Sunday League that consisted of 9 or 11 divisions if my memory serves -- So many village teams including Frettenham & Weston Longville no longer exist and what a shame that is --- Looking at the current Sunday League right now - just 5 divisions of 11 teams per division.

Happy days indeed.

19 hours ago, Jools said:

👍 Yep, 1974 in the 4h division of the Norwich Sunday League that consisted of 9 or 11 divisions if my memory serves -- So many village teams including Frettenham & Weston Longville no longer exist and what a shame that is --- Looking at the current Sunday League right now - just 5 divisions of 11 teams per division.

Happy days indeed.

Yes, I also recall, Espanol, Five Star, Reliance and Costessey from those days. Did you ever play on that dreadful pitch at Wrenningham?

Recognise those teams, Ricardo, but don't recall ever playing Wreningham -- I remember a team called Copita having the best pitch in the League -- Can't remember where their ground was located though.

On 30/09/2019 at 09:19, Jim Smith said:

Lewis is arguably the one player we cannot afford to lose for any length of time as from what I have seen there is no way Heise is up to starting regularly at this level. I guess we can play Max there and Byram on the right if necessary but fingers crossed its just a bad bruise and doesn't keep him out for long. 

He's played 2 chuffing competitive fixtures against the same side, after coming from a different country and you are writing him off already? What is it with our fans? 

Second one was Crawley a couple of days ago where he assisted a goal. 

On 02/10/2019 at 13:15, TeemuVanBasten said:

He's played 2 chuffing competitive fixtures against the same side, after coming from a different country and you are writing him off already? What is it with our fans? 

Second one was Crawley a couple of days ago where he assisted a goal. 

Not writing him off but I would not be comfortable with him starting regularly. I don't think he's fast/athletic enough defensively although I do think he has a good left foot and can deliver a good set piece.