Sign in to follow this  
still holding out for new heroes

this sums it up

Squit, can''t you come up with something original rather than just posting inane and irritating one-liners? Are you a Traffic Warden by any chance?

[quote user="LinkNR9"]Squit, can''t you come up with something original rather than just posting inane and irritating one-liners? Are you a Traffic Warden by any chance?[/quote]

I suppose you think that exposing posts like this one isn''t a good idea.  

[quote user="A load of squit"]And this one was posted on WOTB by Tricky Hawes, can''t you guys come up with any original thought?[/quote]

LOL, you scan this board and WOTB.

Are you still convinced that people who want Worthy out are in the minority?

As I said before, virtually every post you make is attacking anybody who does not agree with something going on at the club.

You did not address the content of the posted article. You just attacked the person making the post.

Feel free to comment on the contents of the post.

For the record I totally agree with the comments.

Worthy Out Now.

I often think that Simon Jordan is a prat but you have to admit he''s kept hold of the best player at Palace who most were going crazy about last year. Look where they are now. Has anyone seen a "Every player has his price" comment coming from Palace at all... no didn''t think so. Surely they have very similar finances to us so why is there such a big difference in the way the two clubs have gone about this season.