Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official match thread v C. Palace*****

I wonder what the impact of being benched so quickly will be on Byram? He didn't do much wrong when he played.

Edited by Nuff Said

Do worry about our CM pairing - we look like we will be very lightweight in there.

I also think Krul is going to be a big loss, will be interesting to see how we fare without him because IMO he gives our defenders mental focus as well as confidence when playing with the ball out from the back - not that any of this has got us any away results as yet..!

17 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Do worry about our CM pairing - we look like we will be very lightweight in there.

I also think Krul is going to be a big loss, will be interesting to see how we fare without him because IMO he gives our defenders mental focus as well as confidence when playing with the ball out from the back - not that any of this has got us any away results as yet..!

Yes we do look lightweight in central mid...but we are down to the bones to be honest. Not many opinions.

COME ON YOU  YELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOWS!

OTBC

• Like 1

1 minute ago, baldy09 said:

watch this guy it takes you to a malicious site -its a bad tag 

Seemed to work ok for me but very glitchy. But I’m on away on holiday so no idea how good my internet connection is, could be that.

1 minute ago, baldy09 said:

watch this guy it takes you to a malicious site -its a bad tag and a

As with all on the internet....use max security. Pretty sure it's the popups not the site itself thats dodgy.

2 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Seemed to work ok for me but very glitchy. But I’m on away on holiday so no idea how good my internet connection is, could be that.

I'm watching the hdclub one, working nicely ATM.

Started better then the Burnley game but we are still being pretty sloppy on the ball at times a couple moments we've given it away needlessly in some dangerous areas.