Sign in to follow this  
westcountrycanary

cant keep away!!

i have just seen that (mckenzies debut ) has said hello to everone so i thought id do the same, been posting for a few days now and wot a few days its been, anyway hello to all,   Hopefully we will get one good signing but i worry a few alful ones thanks to worthless!!

wish i could give my block number but limited to the members hat trick plan and a few aways, this massage board is very addictive and im finding i cant keep away,  on the ball city 

Welcome wcc - as you can tell I too am addicted!    This board is currently as busy as I can remember for some time which tells you sometihng is upsetting the fans - but hopefully the good times will soon return.

Happy posting - and hopefully we will get to see a lot more of your top avatar...

This board acts as a punch bag, somewhere too let off steam and also can be humerous as well. I am addicted, but i have been known to moan alot.

Welcome WC, hope you enjoy posting on here, top message board and I have been around a long time, can''t seem to stop.  It is busy at the mo, wonder why?  Umm, and plenty of rumours and topics to keep us all bashing away at the keyboards.

As for your hat trick plan status, if things go from bad to worse, you may get a chance of a season ticket next year!