Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

Bournemouth Tickets

I was in the queue for 25 mins... To get to.the screen telling me it's sold out. 

Will still find a way to go as I live in Bournemouth. 

• Like 1

Their ground is ridiculously small for a PL side - showing that it is off-field activities (mega tv money/mega rich owners) that keep them going at this level.  Not sure if they have plans to expand/move?

11 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

No surprise really that it sold out within minutes with such limited availability.

Yeah, pointless trying to cherry pick this away fixture. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Their ground is ridiculously small for a PL side - showing that it is off-field activities (mega tv money/mega rich owners) that keep them going at this level.  Not sure if they have plans to expand/move?

They've been talking about it for a while but I don't think there are any active plans. 

I get the impression though that if/when Bournemouth get relegated, which will probably happen at some point over the next 5/10 years, they'll probably do a Wigan and slide into obscurity as they aren't actually a very big club.

• Haha 1

Disappointment, yet again. 

If anyone has a spare ticket I'm prepared to pay more than face value. I'm in Southampton visiting family for the weekend so really wanted to go! 

Damn, those sold out quick but no surprise really! I’m also looking for a ticket for AFCB so if anyone’s got one spare after the above posters have been sorted out, then I will definitely buy it. Cheers, Al

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Norfolk Dan said:

I was in the queue for 25 mins... To get to.the screen telling me it's sold out. 

Will still find a way to go as I live in Bournemouth. 

Same here for me , am on the data base so will try the that, worked before

2 hours ago, Fuzzar said:

Yeah, pointless trying to cherry pick this away fixture. 

Hmm... Methinks that was a clever pun which may have whooshed over a few heads

5 hours ago, Norfolk Dan said:

Guys... Looks like you can pick up an away ticket for this weekend... 

After 5 hours they are still available !

• Like 1

So.. smallest away allocation, and we can still buy tickets.... 

I think we can all stop the complaints about away tickets now.

1 hour ago, king canary said:

I'm confused, did some extra tickets get released?

I think the tickets now available are restricted view which might be a good idea if our current away form is anything to go by :classic_smile:

A friend of mine got an unrestricted view seat this week so I guess it must have been a return

3 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I think the tickets now available are restricted view which might be a good idea if our current away form is anything to go by :classic_smile:

A friend of mine got an unrestricted view seat this week so I guess it must have been a return

Interesting, I wonder what the restricted view seats are, Smithy? Sat behind Waveney? Because I don’t recall there being a restricted view at Bournemouth?

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

Interesting, I wonder what the restricted view seats are, Smithy? Sat behind Waveney? Because I don’t recall there being a restricted view at Bournemouth?

I think there the restriction would be one of thoughts on the club

rather than any sight of the pitch 😀

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Wherever those tickets came from they have now been sold.

I just bought tickets. No mention of restricted view. Thanks for the 'heads up' Til.

All very strange as when i looked just before i posted an hour ago the official site said sold out yet now tickets are available again. Who on earth is putting the tickets on the site outside office hours ?

I honestly don’t know what the club mean by ‘restricted view’ - I have been there every time watching City, and unless Bournemouth have changed the away section area, I do not recall any restricted views at all? I could be totally wrong but it’s just not something I remember 🤷🏻‍♂️

40 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

I honestly don’t know what the club mean by ‘restricted view’ - I have been there every time watching City, and unless Bournemouth have changed the away section area, I do not recall any restricted views at all? I could be totally wrong but it’s just not something I remember 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes, I've been to the Vitality before and it's a very modern ground. I'm pretty sure there are no pillars in the away stand

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Yes, I've been to the Vitality before and it's a very modern ground. I'm pretty sure there are no pillars in the away stand

I actually asked a mate of mine this evening who’s a AFCB STH, and he said there are no pillars etc so he is also confused by the restricted viewing option!

The only place with any restricted view will be in and around the TV cameras, plus this year we have VAR so that might be a restricted view. Otherwise I agree, it a pretty simple stadium. 

I just can't believe that after all this fuss over away tickets the smallest away allocation and we still have tickets for sale. 

I'm going to say it. We have a few too many ticket hungry fans for "The Big Games" such as Spurs away at the new stadium rather than a wet weekend down in Bournemouth!  

Not interested in the away ticket arguements now, this proves it's just those who want the big games only who are making the noise. 

I have one spare ticket for tomorrow if anyone has a last minute interest. 

I will be going so can meet outside the turnstiles or at Bournemouth station (close to kick off) .

On 17/10/2019 at 10:21, Norfolk Dan said:

The only place with any restricted view will be in and around the TV cameras, plus this year we have VAR so that might be a restricted view. Otherwise I agree, it a pretty simple stadium. 

I just can't believe that after all this fuss over away tickets the smallest away allocation and we still have tickets for sale. 

I'm going to say it. We have a few too many ticket hungry fans for "The Big Games" such as Spurs away at the new stadium rather than a wet weekend down in Bournemouth!  

Not interested in the away ticket arguements now, this proves it's just those who want the big games only who are making the noise. 

To be fair the game sold out on the day of sale and I've not seen the club advertising there have been extra tickets put on sale so it may be that people who missed out initially weren't aware they could get tickets now.

Also I'm not sure it's fair to say 'those who only want the big games make noise.' It's generally been those who racked up a decent amount of away tickets last season who've been pissed off and those people have been going to less glamorous games for years.