Sign in to follow this  
pete

Standard Memberships

Will not be available after 27/9.  Club selling dead horses here.

At reduced price could be a bargain Not.

hypocrisy is a word that springs to mind...

I bought one and had to upgrade ... as I saw that is was dead meat...(no cap on amount of premier memberships ... ) the flees were already circling round the meat a minute after I'd paid...

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Standard membership is equal to pouring money down a drain.

What happened to the two big Vince threads the other day Tillo, it was just warming up and kapow! Gone.

39 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

What happened to the two big Vince threads the other day Tillo, it was just warming up and kapow! Gone.

Pete rightfully gave the Ipswich supporters tiresome attempts at divisive threads the bullet 👍🏼

2 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Pete rightfully gave the Ipswich supporters tiresome attempts at divisive threads the bullet 👍🏼

I have to disagree Alex, Vinnie knows far too much in detail about our club going back many years, much more than any binner would. I can never decide whether he looks back with blinkered eyes and convinces himself that nobody will ever achieve success in the way Chase did, or simply, he's just a massive wind-up merchant. Either way, he's definitely not a binner.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Alex sorry to agree that Lapps is right as a lot of the tosh Vince he has posted over the years does show a very good knowledge of what went on especially during the Chase era.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

If you are that concerned corkio you are asking the wrong person.

Vinnie knows a fair bit about the Chase times. But it's like he heard it second hand and there's a bias in his posts.

If you confront him with facts he normally backs away a little.

Anyway, he's entertaining, more so when things aren't going well and some of his critics turn into followers.....

Long live freedom to post and reply🙃

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

If you are that concerned corkio you are asking the wrong person.

Jeez , were you this helpful  during  your career?

Regardless of which team he actually supports, there's no doubt his only intention is to wind-up and 'fish' for bites. He basically admits it every now again with some of his replies.

I wouldn't miss him if he gets censored. I don't find him and the arguments he creates interesting or funny; I think they're just irritating and they spam up the messageboard.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Jeez , were you this helpful  during  your career?

A staff appraisal once stated that ' this man does not suffer fools gladly ' so make of that what you like.

9 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

A staff appraisal once stated that ' this man does not suffer fools gladly ' so make of that what you like.

In that case, we have even more in common  than I previously thought.