Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Premiere league thread

2 minutes ago, lappinitup said:

As almost all the other threads are Premiere League threads what makes this one different?

Or is this plan B?

😂

Keeps it nice and tidy and continuous.

I watched Palace  vs Wolves this afternoon. Two "bang average" teams, two slightly ridiculous goals. Lukaku couldn't hit a barn door. If we play as good as we can we should get something out of our next fixture.

10 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Benteke ? Or the lad at Inter Milan? 

My wrong. I meant Benteke. That said, Lukaku wasn't much threat on the Wolves' goal, was he? :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

One thing is certainly true, we are very strong at home, it’ll be our fortress which will help us stay up.

As we gain experience and get our stronger players back, Farke learn and we will see our youngsters develop, we will work out how to get a few results away from home.

We’ll be OK.

It's only 6 games but we have had some very tough fixtures. We would probably all have taken 6 points at this stage before a ball was kicked. 

I'm encouraged by the performances of Villa, Newcastle, Southampton and Watford. We look better than all of them at the moment, at least we would if we had anywhere near a fully fit squad. 

The team that has surprised me is Brighton. They played Newcastle off the pitch at the weekend but perhaps they should be worried that they only got a 0-0 draw to show for it. 

On 22/09/2019 at 18:48, Midlands Yellow said:

Well if you want a one thread message board try tumbleweed.com.

On 22/09/2019 at 18:48, Midlands Yellow said:

The one transfer rumours thread worked well over the summer, kept all the “why don’t we put a bid in for xxxxxx” rubbish in one place at least.