Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Northern Canaries - Consultation

3 hours ago, ROBFLECK said:

I've paid for it! They can put the money I spent in a piggy bank for a new stadium ( I can't get any tickets with it)..

That's the point , if they'd said 100 £ but we can guarantee you a ticket...I would've paid for it (not saying that this is workable)... this 50 £ for nothing...that's what I think is just unfair

From small acorns....

Although I suspect your £50 went into the "replace income lost through reducing casual ticket prices piggy bank".

9 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

The issue doesn't necessarily come from not getting tickets, but the fact that lots of people have paid £50 to not get tickets.

To not get tickets 'yet' we've still not had a quarter of the away games for the season...

3 hours ago, cornish sam said:

To not get tickets 'yet' we've still not had a quarter of the away games for the season...

True, but as an exile in London I tended to go to the London games, and as a result had a few away points each season that seemed to help me achieve that. I bought a standard membership which is looking incredibly poor value as so far I’ve only managed to get tickets to the Crawley game despite trying for West Ham and Palace.

Maybe it will improve as the season goes on, but at the moment I don’t think I’ll be renewing next year. That will be the first year I haven’t held some form of membership since about 1995 and I feel a sense of dislocation from the club, as the way I have shown my support in the past seems to have been taken away. I’m sad about that.