It''s gonna take a highly unlikely series of results for Morocco to qualify for the next stage of the African Cup of...

Ivory Coast 2 2 0 0 3 1 6
Egypt 2 1 1 0 3 0 4
Morocco 2 0 1 1 0 1 1
Libya 2 0 0 2 1 5 0

They''d have to beat Libya by at least 2 goals, and need Egypt to lose, also probably by 2...

Looks like Saf will be back for Ipswich

lets hope! Best thing is that Ivory Coast only need a draw to win the group and Egypt to go through (wahoo) here''s hoping they play for one and Saf returns safe and sound.

I am really sorry, but am I the only one who wishes Morocco to do well for Safri''s benefit.  How would he feel knowing some of us hope they fail so he can come back and rescue us?  He''s good, but not superman.  I personally don''t think even Safri can save our season now.  It''s up to those who sit in the Director''s Box to sort things out.

To Gazza & Pete. I''m not having a pop at you both, but the original post was purely speculating that Safri could be back early, which will be good news for the club. They didn''t suggest he alone will save our season, please try not to be so negative.

I totally agree with Gazza - I think Youssef would be very disappointed if he knew Norwich fans were wanting his beloved Morocco to lose. We should be more supportive of his desires, not our own - he will then give us even more on the pitch.

On a personal note, I think we will be very fortunate to scrape a point from the next 2 fixtures!

Reading are on a high, and will be up for it - a defeat I''m afraid...........Mr Royle and Co? I think we may squeeze a draw. Negative or realistic? OTBC ;~)

But if we sign Magilton and Bowditch! we can "BOO!" both sides at Carra Rd!