Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

where do we go now?

ok folks, we''ve had certain supporters groups call for action and nothing has happened. what steps are you all willing to take if, say, we dont beat Reading  or Ipswich.

personally, if that was case I''d be outside the main entrance. i wouldn''t care if i was the only one because that my opinion and i am not a sheep.

am i being unreasonanble or am i one of many that would demand changes?

your not alone rossi. Its becuase of his past record with city that people have understandably and some would say reasonably given worthy some slack to see what happens.  mathematically, he could still make the top six, and the team could start playing as we know it should.  its beginning to look unlikely though.  watford look more capable than us - could we have performed like that away from home? if we lose to reading and ipswich, which i don''t think we will, then for sure i think you''ll hear some sustained worthy out chanting on the terraces - some ''booing'' or ''what a load of rubbish'' is bottling it and clearly isn''t good enough. you may even get a spontanous demo at the front. if that happens, then the board may well have a re-think. until then, business as usual. 

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]

ok folks, we''ve had certain supporters groups call for action and nothing has happened. what steps are you all willing to take if, say, we dont beat Reading  or Ipswich.

personally, if that was case I''d be outside the main entrance. i wouldn''t care if i was the only one because that my opinion and i am not a sheep.

am i being unreasonanble or am i one of many that would demand changes?

[/quote]

You won''t be alone Rossi, expect to see me there, I may be a lot older than in the Chase era, but I, for one, have had enough. Time to show that we are not going to take any more of this crap.

Having pusseyed out of this for so long I will chant anytime anywhere now.  The huge shame is that the pisswich match is next and i dont want to chant from the off in such an important game.  if we do lose then that will be it for him...

The reading match could give us a clue however as losing would be one of the final nails in our play-off hopes...  :-(   

I remember the ''Chase Out!'' protest - with the bobbies and ''Mounted Met Gee Gee''s''. Started off good humoured, no hot heads......deteriorated for some reason; then the order is given by the ''Head Peeler'' for the Mounted Met - to gently canter down the road on their steeds, brushing gently aside all ages of peaceful  protesting folk..........Yeah Right! Cheers BOB!

Anyway, I will attend the ''vote of no confidence parade'' wherever and whenever after the ''Ippo'' game (if one is taking place). I will save myself a bit of beer money - as I won''t dash straight to the boozer!

Even if we beat the ''Sourfolk Spendtoomuch''s'' something has to be done.........."I think?" ;~)