Sign in to follow this  
Rhino1

The moaners are back .........unbelievable !!!!!

19 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

100% this. The "negative" posts were perfectly reasonable and any slight veiled criticism at Farke to be expected. You have to take the rough with the smooth and DF knows that, not that he gives a jot about what the knobs on here write.

We've had the forum police trying to censor posts before. It didn't work then and it won't work now and if anything will make matters worse as people start getting wound up.

I don't see that happening though. I just see reasonable posts of differering views. Who Are the forum police? There's one old guy with an old bill avatar but he isn't really police...

Long may differing views prosper on here and long may they be challenged. The alternative is a series of blogs with "like buttons". 

This is the best football forum because of the range of opinion and following debate. It's stood the test of time and if anything is far more amicable than it has been for much of that time.

• Like 1

Dych and Burnley done a job on us, pure and simple. They were in our faces closing us down with intensity from kick off and we couldn’t play through it. They were stronger across the park and in all honesty they looked like they wanted it more. We go again at Palace and hopefully see the team that played against Newcastle and City, rather than the West Ham and Burnley ones

35 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I never said it was. 'Appalling' is a bit too far, I'd say.

I said appalling but if you read what I actually said I said we were appalling for the first 20 minutes of that game not that our team is or was appalling. We got a bit of a grip after that without really ever hitting our usual standards.

14 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

I said appalling but if you read what I actually said I said we were appalling for the first 20 minutes of that game not that our team is or was appalling. We got a bit of a grip after that without really ever hitting our usual standards.

I wasn't intending to criticise you for the use of appalling. I was just pointing out that I wasn't the one who said it.

14 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I wasn't intending to criticise you for the use of appalling. I was just pointing out that I wasn't the one who said it.

Lol. And similarly I was really trying to reply to the person who accused you of saying appalling because it was me, not you!

4 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

I don't see that happening though. I just see reasonable posts of differering views. Who Are the forum police? There's one old guy with an old bill avatar but he isn't really police...

Long may differing views prosper on here and long may they be challenged. The alternative is a series of blogs with "like buttons". 

This is the best football forum because of the range of opinion and following debate. It's stood the test of time and if anything is far more amicable than it has been for much of that time.

Slutty Nigel - feeling slightly less revved up today I was going to apologise to you for missing your joke!! But given your barbed comment about an “old guy with an old bill avatar”  which I assume is targeted at me I won’t of course bother!!

Of course it’s about degree, and yes it’s healthy to debate - no problem (by the way you may smile if you knew what I did in the real world given your “police” reference - but I will stay in the world of make believe - so I can keep to your level!). My issue isn’t about debate - but the total lack of perspective in some people’s critical arguments (and I reiterate some). United our fan base is like never before that’s why the unrealistic fantasists stand out!! I have my suspicions you are a “Binner” anyway bored of 1st division football!!! 

6 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

Slutty Nigel - feeling slightly less revved up today I was going to apologise to you for missing your joke!! But given your barbed comment about an “old guy with an old bill avatar”  which I assume is targeted at me I won’t of course bother!!

Of course it’s about degree, and yes it’s healthy to debate - no problem (by the way you may smile if you knew what I did in the real world given your “police” reference - but I will stay in the world of make believe - so I can keep to your level!). My issue isn’t about debate - but the total lack of perspective in some people’s critical arguments (and I reiterate some). United our fan base is like never before that’s why the unrealistic fantasists stand out!! I have my suspicions you are a “Binner” anyway bored of 1st division football!!! 

I didn't realise you had a police avatar. It looks like a blue disc with a white letter R on my phone. 

So far you've done nothing but sling abuse at me. I feel it's totally unprovoked but I guess somewhere along the line I've upset you.

I remain in good humour posting with a smile🙃

Abuse was from Jekyll - Hyde is winning today - so accept your smile and return one😆. Appreciate the “Binner” comment was well too much and below the belt. Nobody should be called that, Somebody with 41,000 posts on here must support city!!! ( or a very sick “Binner” who needs help, so I accept you a city fan with a right to a voice!! ) let’s move on

Thank the Lord for that!

Binners a new one for me! As is slutty.

Slutty Binner would be an interesting user name. I'll do it for a week for PUPs if a few people want to sponsor me...

Rhino, I probably shouldn't ask but because I truly don't know, what did I do to upset you?

What do you do in the real world BTW?

(I'm a redundant bingo calling bog cleaner)

Edited by nutty nigel

Everybody upset me I was off on one - I heard so many disparaging remarks on city coming out the game from our fans it insensed me, so when I saw the continuation of negativity on here without perspective couldn’t hold back. Thought you were an agitator , so you got caught in cross fire - much calmer today - until you called me an old avatar or something like that but taken the blood pressure pills, rewatched the Man City highlights,  now a lover not a hater!!!!  

No worries Rhino, just a misunderstanding.

By the way our avatars are the pictures beside the posts. Mine is Dumpling from Canary & Dumpling. You don't have one. The old guy with the old bill avatar isn't you.....

OTBC💛💚🙃

Rhino, how do you suggest we discuss Saturdays match without your so called ‘negativity’ that has apparently wound you up so much? I’d say  We were awful in that 1st half and completely ineffective going forward in the second half. That’s not me being negative, that’s my honest assessment of how I saw the match. I’m not sure where these so called negative comments by people  that have wound you up are? As for the perspective, well we’re here to compete and we’ve shown we’re more than capable of doing so at this level. I think it would be a complete disservice to our players to keep playing the underdog, look how far we’ve come card. These players are better than what we saw Saturday and deserve to be credited that way. 

For the avoidance of doubt Rhino look at my avatar and it was me the slutty old retired bog cleaning bingo calling Binner was talking about.

As i was at Burnley i had better not comment on the game as it just might start you off again. 😜

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Wonder if his surname's 'Neil'?.......

That would make a good Love Story but Where do I begin?

I'm currently working outside......and, "Raindrops are falling on my head".......

4 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

I'm currently working outside......and, "Raindrops are falling on my head".......

Is it raining men ?

Even bored of this thread myself over 3000 of you need to get a life!! - moving on to how we break the Crystal Palace Hoooodoooo!!! Now I really do hate that lot!!! 

On 23/09/2019 at 19:55, Rhino1 said:

Abuse was from Jekyll - Hyde is winning today - so accept your smile and return one😆. Appreciate the “Binner” comment was well too much and below the belt. Nobody should be called that, Somebody with 41,000 posts on here must support city!!! ( or a very sick “Binner” who needs help, so I accept you a city fan with a right to a voice!! ) let’s move on

That puts a whole new spin on the book!

20 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

Even bored of this thread myself over 3000 of you need to get a life!! - moving on to how we break the Crystal Palace Hoooodoooo!!! Now I really do hate that lot!!! 

'Get a life' says man who dedicates a time to calling others knobs on the internet.