Sign in to follow this  

Seconded, just like after the Hammers game, all these softcox, picking holes, bit of backbone required here.

Webber said we'd be up against it this season and it's going to be a long one if we don't back our boys. 

We had the smallest budget and now have a pile of injuries to contend with, a little perspective please. 

• Like 2

Yup, we all knew it would be tough this year. The guys need our full support to stay up, we will have plenty of poor days but plenty of good ones too. And we are going to play our way come what may. OTBC ! 

I'm sure we are all enjoying it, but it's a forum so bound to get all sorts of views,praise and criticisms thats what makes it interesting with both points of view, 

3 hours ago, Yellowhammer said:

I'm sure we are all enjoying it, but it's a forum so bound to get all sorts of views,praise and criticisms thats what makes it interesting with both points of view, 

It's the 'joy' some people get, listing the faults in our performance, from players off their game to the coach's replacement decisions......... I don't remember these people being quite so lively last week.

Didn't see the game as I was at the Rugby with my son and a lifelong Burnley supporter. And even though we knew the score, we were more concerned with our performance. If we win ten this season then I will be delighted and that will keep us up. Anything else is cream.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, splendidrush said:

Webber said we'd be up against it this season and it's going to be a long one if we don't back our boys

Keep recreating the atmosphere we summoned at home last Saturday, that will surely garner points on it's own.

• Like 2

Disappointed with the result but knew this would be a tough game. We're going to have to be totally 100% on it every game to get the points we need to stay up. The 3 points we can take against the big teams will be a bonus but to survive it's the teams in the bottom half we need to beat. Burnley will be top half this season, they're a settled, motivated side with a good manager who has his team playing exactly how he wants. It's the lower-bracket teams we need to be targeting, starting with Palace.

Result aside it was a pretty good away day;

Cheap beer,

Great atmosphere in the cricket club

Lots of yellow in good voice.

Fairly entertaining game.

We're on the Norwich roller coaster there will be ups and downs.

Despite all the injuries and lack of spending money we are still outside the bottom three. One win in this league can take you straight into the top half. When our key players return from injury Farke will have a full squad to choose from and I expect us to start picking points up away from home. I bet the bottom three would like to change places with us, especially Newcastle who have just let 5 in against Leicester.