lappinitup

*****Official match thread v Burnley*****

So unlucky for Leitner there. Can’t believe how badly we started. Given ourselves a mountain to climb 

2 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Predictable substitution from Farke showing no imagination. He's replaced a combatative midfielder with a fancy dan when he could have brought Hanley on and moved Amandou to midfield!! 

I agree. His judgement has been terrible for the last couple of years...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Back down to earth with a bump. Hope this isn't one of those seasons where we hopeless away from home regardless of who we play.

Only Dr Dublin helping me here - all streams are buffering, even the pink'un live feed has stopped.  Given the score maybe for the better.

Always thought it would be a tough game but it's men against boys out there right now, Burnley are pressing brilliantly whenever we get the ball and we are struggling to get out of our own half, need something to change in the second half if we are to get anything from this. 

Doesn't help if you start the game by tip tapping the ball around at the back with no urgency. Looked like the players believed the hype from last week.

I missed both the goals, but from what I have seen we are fighting our way back slowly. Surely we know not to write off our chances till the final whistle?

Edited by Nuff Said