Sign in to follow this  
breaker

A positive post

Well, according to the Bible of Accurate Predictions (Football Rumours website!), Norwich are about to sign quite a significant number of players. However, some of them seem quite interesting....never having heard of Coke (thought it was a drink or something you snort) or St Ledger ( a horse race innit?) I have been doing some research on the old www.

Giles Coke is 20, plays CM for Mansfield and his ''accurate passing ability seems destined to grace the higher reaches of the beautiful game''. I know Carrow Rd is not currently ''the higher reaches etc..'' but an accurate passer would be good.

Sean St Ledger is 20, plays CD for Peterborough and ''is blessed with a great passing ability and the strength & determination to dominate strikers''. Unfortunately he has recently been in trouble with Mark Wright for insubordination (something Wright could NEVER be accused of when he was a player of course!!!), which may not impress Worthy.

McIndoe is a winger than some forum members have posted about and certainly seems to be ''a pacy wide-man who delivers crosses for fun and chips in with his fair share of goals''. But then do we really need another right winger? Oh I forgot, we don''t actually have one.

I am surprised that no-one has mentioned Rory Fallon who is banging the goals in for Swindon - probably not as gifted as Jerome but would be cheap and is considerably younger than Thorne.

So perhaps there are some potential gems out there - here''s hoping that we get to buy one or two of them.

Certainly did Temp! Only £300K as well - I hope he turns out to be completely hopeless otherwise Worthy has missed out again.

[quote user="Temp the Revelator"]I''m guessing you missed the fact that Rory Fallon moved to Swansea yesterday then......[/quote]

I''ve got  mate who''s a swindon Fan.., the reason Fallons gone is because he is disruptive, Selfish and his form has dipped hugely!!!!

an ideal Worthington player then!

jas :)

Its a sad state of affairs when swanseas cheaper strikeforce is looking as good as ours.

Trundle    -    Scores goals for fun

Knight   -      always scored goals in the championship

Fallon     -   Had a really good season

Norwich, - Jarvis (remember jarvis went on loan to colchester and did nothing) and also Mckenzie, are not good enough and are always injured. Thorne is crap. The only good one is mcveigh.