Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

i dont believe it

Towards the end of dec, some bloke told me about Norwich''s interest in Halford, McSheffrey and Jerome. Now that they have all been officially linked i have no reason to believe that i was told a load of poo. Last week, he tells me that Norwich are trying to re-sign Francis on a loan deal to the end of the season. Please, please no. Am i the only one to think that I''d rather be relegated than have him back?

What Francis did was shady there is no denying it, BUT he is still far superior than anything we have as an option alongside Safri! It won''t happen but if it did I would be happy.

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]There is no way Worthington would bring back Francis.  He knows how the fans feel.  There''s a better chance of him bringing in Marshall as a replacement for Greeno[/quote]

DD, don''t even joke about it! 

francis hasn''t been playing regulary under jewell.  he played against leeds in the fa cup reply and i thought he did ok, not brilliant, and anyway was subbed second half.  his form dipped hugely in the last games he played for city.  I think maybe he struggle to reproduce his best form for us again. as rude old says, never have a player back.

why do fans treat Francis any different from Ashton? They both wanted to leave Norwich for the Premier.

However we got 3 good seasons from the former and only one from the latter and Ashton''s petulance and poor finisihing this season has been more to the detriment of the club than Francis''s below par performances towards the end of last season.

I''d have Francis back .

i read or heard something about vthis somewhere else but cant remember where.

It could have been dodgy rumours!