Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

Worthy on Leicester shopping list?

Only a rumour started by me here and now - but could history repeat itself and the foxes come in for Worthington and in doing so save our club???[:D]

Well done the Leicester board for recognising that changes are needed - I can only hope that our board have the same clarity of thinking soon.

worthy would be going into a similar situ-a-shun as he found here in city.  average champ players fighting a relegation battle.  make no mistake, he''d save the foxes from league 1 hounds.Worthy''s trouble all year and last, has been to get quality players performing to their proper levels and above.  our squad is full of quality but has underperformed and been inconsistent all season.  I don''t buy the worthy has made dross purchases - on his day even hughes isn''t that bad - he hasn''t been helped by playing him in every position bar the right back berth, where he may show his true worth.  i really believe its not the players, its the manager. i could be wrong, but that''s my opinion. why?dicko and jj in the right circumstances are quality players.  jj performed much better for pulis at plymouth. it''ll be interesting to see how deano does under pardew, how quickly his rediscovers his best form. we saw a glimpse of it versus soton.no one can tell me the watford squad is better than ours on paper.  as ade said, they were viewed as relegation fodder at the beginning of the season - malky is happy there comparing it to how norwich used to be.  that shouldn''t be the case, so the difference must be the management/coaching regime.  watford matched our side and looked more threatening to me in the final third - king was rampant, but when he came here with forest 2 years ago, i thought he was very average and posed no threat at all. something was wrong at forest and something is wrong at city.  plea to delia ; sometimes the recipe doesn''t work out with the best will in the world and needs changing before it ruins completely.  we need a new manager.

It would be great and I''m all for history repeating itself Zipper, only trouble is, are Leicester of the opinion that Worthington is as good as O''Neill?