Sign in to follow this  
The Priest

Ask Your Questions To Club Board Norwich City - The Official Site

Ask Your Questions To Club Board Norwich City - The Official Site 

Right every one, nows our chance.

My question went something like

What the **** are you bunch of ****** doing, you ****** ******.and why the ****** **** did ****** **** sign that ***** hughes. Why dont you ****** ***** **** ****** and do something right for a ****** change.

I swear the club is checking my diary for these events!  Thats a 100% match for times when I am in Scotland/on the south cost( again next week)/in Wales with work this season...  so sadly I wont be with you paul.

Good, only 5 minutes up the road from me. At least as breaker called us "the sheringham posse" havent got far to go to meet a bunch of complete muppets.

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]I want to go and start a worthy out chant during the meet!  That is the sort of action we require. Who is with me?[/quote]

Paul, have the courage of your convictions and do it anyway, or do you need someone to stand behind?

Squit - don''t be one a plank, please.  

What is the point of going to such meetings? The Board have already said that they''re behind Worthington, so the words ''head'', brick wall'' and ''banging'' come to mind. A total waste of petrol money. 

If the Board ignores the reasoned pleas of the Norwich City Independent Supporters Association, then the likes of me, Paul and other Worthy Outers have no chance.

Which way''s the wind blowing; I''ll turn to face it as I need a pee.