Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Worrying website headlines!

Do you not think it curious that the club has got Thorne to make a statement about leading the line, whilst the Canaries website''s top story is about Mckenzie''s return to fitness? Is this one of the Cryptic clues that are club expect us to understand? I believe that Greeno threw his shirt into the barclay out of frustration yes. But at conceding a goal like that on his last game for us. Keily has now cleared the way for the move (surprise!) I honestly believe that most of us accept that Greeno has done all he can for us and has stayed past our expectations. We know that we have a good squad of goalkeepers and that now is a sensible time for him to leave and we could do with the money in other areas.

My point is do the club now have to smoke screen everything, I feel they are doing it out of habit. If they were really in touch with the fans, I feel that they would of announced that it was a done deal and that he was playing his last game. Maybe it was''nt but I am sure Greeno does''nt always throw his shirt into the barclay? Especially after a defeat like that! If the club had let us know what they probably do then we could of gave him the send off he deserved! The club is becoming less and less in touch with us and I dont believe that half of us believe a word coming from there mouths. Maybe these website headlines are a cryptic clue that all avenues to a striker are exhausted and that we will be playing Thorne and Mckenzie!

Prudence with Ambition = Smokescreens with a crap manager thrown in!

Must admit i thought the very same thing when i saw both those headlines , introducing us to our new frontline . Just wait and see how much of the Ashton money goes on team strengthening , my guess would be not much at all .

The thing that I found worrying, is that Deano was in the Barclay and caught Greeno''s shirt...........It now features on Ebay, with a starting bid of £150.000 quid. Well, the poor waif  that is ''CASHton'' - has to recoup what he has sadly relinquished at NCFC hasn''t he? Incidentally, he needs a return on that dosh, have you seen the price of hair transplants, weightwatcher''s meetings, also the cost of books on; ''how to turn on a sixpence - instead of having the turning circle of a supertanker'', ''give yerself a luvverly jubberly cockney/essex accent'' ''how to feign a groin strain'', and ''solutions on giving yourself a bit of pace without having to use a turbo-charged motorised skateboard!''     MIAOW!!! 

Well, I''m just a tadge annoyed that he''s done a runner! ;~(

Paul, do u really think that thorne will do a job for us. I know he scored last time out, but i cant remember a shot that he has had saved this season. how many balls did he win on saturday? sorry, but he''s not good enough in my book to make any Norwich starting X1 - problem is there are no alternatives.

Honestly can''t see anyone coming here with any talent at all.  Why would they, including Jerome from Cardiff? 

We, at best will get another journeyman seeking the last couple of seasons of his career.  Great.

I sincerely hope the board don''t let Worthington near any of the money and use it to pay him off (and his cronies) and use the pot to lure someone else here in the summer.  Now that would be prudence with ambition!

I think so, he has always been decent in this division and was Cardiffs best player last season.  He always scores a fair few headed goals so given the right service and a run I see no reason why he cant do a decent job.  Rob Earnshaw always gave him loads of credit for setting up most of his goals.

He was actually one of the summer signings I thought was a good (As ashton''s backup) even if retaining svenny would have been preferable.

My brother is a Cardiff season ticket holder(he lives there!), and he reckons Thorne will score goals if given the service BUT he is injury prone, so don''t expect him to be the one to replace Ashton.

Chin up gazza, i think you might be pleasantly surprised. I reckon

we''ll get a couple of decent players by the end of the month.

A lot of the players mentioned i''d be happy to see at CR - Halford

sounds very handy, i think McLeod, while risky could have potential,

and Jerome looks a real possibility to come here.  I know you

might think "why would he come here" but leave aside league positions

considered at one point in time, and don''t underestimate the power of

financial incentives. I think we would offer him a significant pay

increase, and the chance to play in front of well over double the

number of fans.