Sign in to follow this  
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

Webber to sign new contract

That would be fantastic news. 

It simply can’t be underestimated what he’s done for the club along with Farke.

I didn’t believe I’d see a better period in our clubs history than under the so called messiah who has since decided to try and ruin all the special memories of a decade ago. How wrong I was.

Under Webber and Farke, we’ve got the results Lambert got but we’ve also got a brand of football that’s now being recognised in the best league in the world. Simply the best football I’ve ever seen us play and a togetherness at the whole club of which Mr Lambert could only dream.

Sounds like mushy sentimental stuff but thinking over things since Saturday I’m determined to enjoy every moment under this current regime. It will come to an end at some point and we will then truly realise what they’ve done for us. Hopefully that’s not for many years to come and Webber and Farke take their project to the next level. Can’t wait to see what happens next

Brilliant news. The man works miracles. Enjoy him whilst he’s here because he is destined for the very top

Edited by kick it off

1 hour ago, kick it off said:

Brilliant news. The man works miracles. Enjoy him whilst he’s here because he is destined for the very top

As are we 😀

• Like 1

Excellent news! Now all we need is his solemn word that he has a regularly updated succession plan in place for when the day eventually comes that Man City poach him. 

From the interviews I've seen with them, in my opinion, I think Webber & Farke, between them, have realised that they've got this football thing sussed.