Sign in to follow this  
oh huckerby

ashton injured!!!!

after a crap day at work, i get home turn on sky sports news and find out Ashton is injured for west hams F Acup game!!!!

ha ha, the justice starts right now!!!!

[quote user="oh huckerby"]

after a crap day at work, i get home turn on sky sports news and find out Ashton is injured for west hams F Acup game!!!!

[/quote] He can''t be injured! Several people on this site said the club and the player LIED about him being injured so west ham must be wrong! Or (silly me) maybe Norwich city were telling the truth (perish the thought!!)

[quote user="oh huckerby"]

[/quote]

where did you find this info.

He isnt Judas. He gave us a chance but we failed to get into a realistic play off position and therefore he left for a damn good price. Calling him Judas just makes it easier for you to except that he has left us for a much better club

I will be very surprised if Ashton is not a big success at West Ham where he will certainly get the service.

Just because I was pleased to see him go and regarded him as a disruptive element doesn''t mean I don''t rate him and don''t wish him well as a footballer.

West Ham deserve everything they get because they had the courage to try and play football in the Premier League true to their traditions and there are not enough teams in that league willing to do the same.