Sign in to follow this  
K Lo

This stage last season...

- Just lost to Leeds 3-0 at CR.
 - 4 points from 5 games.
 - 8th from bottom.

Only thing that's the same this season so far is the GD !

Norwich_After_5ChampGames.jpeg

Edited by K Lo
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

Amusing to see the scum had already taken up residence at the bottom.

Yes, they fought hard for to keep that spot all season, holding off Bolton & Rotherham. Even Reading had a bit of a fight for it but gave up towards the end.
Well done Ipswich !

• Haha 2

Now now gentlemen, play nicely. According to TWTD, they're tearing up League One, the crowds are coming back, Lambert is Manager of the Month  and Chambers is looking like Van Dyk...

.....snigger 🤭

To give them one crumb of positivity, they're 2nd in league one so far which just goes to show what a dire division it is. I'm hoping for a few injuries but it doesn't look like any of their players hVe to worry about "international duty"! 

7 hours ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

To give them one crumb of positivity, they're 2nd in league one so far which just goes to show what a dire division it is. I'm hoping for a few injuries but it doesn't look like any of their players hVe to worry about "international duty"! 

I have not checked this as I can't be bothered but another NCFC supporting chum of mine has said that after 7 games , they haven't beaten anyone in the top half of the table....

I've done some man-maths and... We achieved roughly 2.5 times the amount of points per game over the course of last season compared to the first 5 games. If applied to this season we would win all of our remaining games and finish on 105 points. The title is in the bag!