Niko

Questions about the tickets

Hi all,

I am traveling from Finland in the end of October and noticed that our national hero Teemu Pukki is playing with the team against Manchester United during that time. As the travel time from London to Norwich is quite nice I decided to try to get tickets to the game.

Seems that how tickets are sold in UK is bit different than in Finland so I have some questions.

Are the never tickets left in general admission phase or do I have to get membership to get tickets?
Is the standard membership even enough for a ticket or do I need premium one?
Can I get more than one ticket with membership (I need two)? 
Do the local pubs show the game on the match day (if I won't get the tickets to the game but still want to visit Norwich)?

BR,

Niko 

Hi Niko

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your trip.

the answer to your question is that getting tickets this season is very difficult. They won’t go on general sale and I doubt they will even go on sale to standard members as they will sell out to premier members very quickly. This will be a high demand game and Man United will take their full allocation so there will only be limited number of tickets.

if you are prepared to pay a bit more then you may be able to get something in corporate hospitality but will be pricey. Failing that your best bet is either to try and find someone who can’t go and may be willing to let you use their seats or alternatively it’s worth calling the club to explain and ask their advice as I don’t know if they ever keep a few tickets aside for fans who are travelling long distances.

I think (although I’m not 100% sure) that game is on sky so it should certainly be on in the pubs in the city.

Couldn't get Villa tickets today looked at a Celebration package £450 for two people unfortunately the packages for Man U.  However we get regular visits from Scandanavian Canaries mostly Norwegians I believe if they have a website or on twitter they may advise you re how they get tickets.  Alternatively the club might have contact details as they do with other supporter group such as Capital Canaries in London. 

Supporter Liaison 01603 721902 (option 1) slo@canaries.co.uk
 Try this for e mailing

No contacts for supporter groups on website but see above it might help you

I think there is a group of Finnish canaries who have been over as well. They seemed to get tickets so perhaps worth asking them too. 

Sometimes it is worth contacting the ticket office quite late even if they are sold out. I speak from experience - I had to offer back my daughter's season ticket on Saturday as she had a commitment that she couldn't get out of - needless to say, she is totally gutted!

Welcome Niko, good to have you on board, if you're traveling up from London by train, you might need to book a train ticket as well..... most Man U fans live in London. 😉