Sign in to follow this  
Bill

I can't cope...

He probably explained what most of us felt.

Looking back, we were possibly  on a much more level playing field (financially wise) against Bayern M and their superstars than against a squad worth a reported near billion. It is utterly ludicrous to have this disparity in the PL, but it makes our victory even sweeter. 

9 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

As Farke says,, time to put Man City in the past and focus on the next game now. 

For the squad and staff maybe, but the fans can bask in the reflected glory as long they want as far as I'm concerned.

4 hours ago, Daz Sparks said:

For the squad and staff maybe, but the fans can bask in the reflected glory as long they want as far as I'm concerned.

Agreed, but we don't want to get like that lot down the road, still talking about it in 40 years time. 

• Like 1

I also feel ready to move on at last ... keen on how we might keep up the performances, plus a bit wary of the national reaction.

mind you, I wasn’t there

4 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

I also feel ready to move on at last ... keen on how we might keep up the performances, plus a bit wary of the national reaction.

mind you, I wasn’t there

...And now I’ve spent ages watching yet more yt and Twitter stuff... i guess a feeling doesn’t always translate into reality !