Sign in to follow this  
Splendid Rush

Did you know....

Holiday, shmoliday! He''s got a phone hasn''t he? The most important job this week is signing good players, not having the boss running around Colney (his physical fitness isn''t yet an issue, I believe [;)])

[quote user="All in yellow"]That Worthy is on a weeks holiday yet he has got all the other coaches and players training? Some team effort huh?[/quote]

Sack HIM!

If this is correct then  the board needs to be changed. How, in the last week of the transfer window are we supposed to get players to sign, when the manager - the one who picks the team and is the one players need to trust isnt around.

yeah, fair enough. As long as his phone is on 24/7 and we get signing...

And DumbleDelia, I can assure you that this is true. 2 of the players told me today...

If this is true its a disgrace, the wages that these people earn! Not just that but surely they can take there holidays during the non-footballing season. This is a vital time for us at the moment and after watching that last performance, I would''nt be going anywhere!

Hold on a minute it has just dawned on me that this is fantastic news! I am happy for Worthy to play no further part in any signings for this club! Lets hope that he likes it so much wherever he is that he will buy a house there and settle for good.

Happy Holidays

Prudence with Ambition=Smokescreens with a s***e manager.

Is that you, Paul? Love the new tagline!I read where you said you''d leave off player-bashing, but never expected to see this! Even if it''s tongue-in-cheek, it made me smile (wicked old Rankin with a cheerful signature, whatever next!) [:D]

Is there a link between Worthy away for a few days and Norwich on the verge of signing three or four talented, young, skilful, fast players including a right winger?

''If anyone asks where I am say I''m on holiday.''

Worthy is obviously otherwise engaged in trying to sign players, what did you expect a detailed itinary and list of targets?