Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

who else do you know who wants worthy out?

I don''t like saying it, and its nothing personal, and i''m thankful for what he''s done for city, but I''d like worthy to go.  also, the four people who sit to the left of me want worthy out.  the two in front want worthy out. the two to the right of me are worthy doubters but are wavering. at least 3 behind me want worthy out.  that''s 10 worthy outers sitting next and around me in the barclay, and this has been so since the autumm, some before.  its clear where i sit, opinion is more or less totally against nigel, but surely opinion must be more divided more evenly elsewhere in the ground? numbers for and against please plus undecideds.

A handful of nutters who now nothing and don''t care about the club or where its going.  Whereas a number of the more articulate posters constantly harangue the Wiz 1, Mr Rankin and those misguided others, haven''t seen any Squit posts today, and those other sane posters who go by the names of Maddan and Crazy Eddie, amongst the majority are perfectly happy with the way Worthy is running the team.

How many more of these postings are we going to get on here - I am sure there are persons who just like to cause unrest and personally they are getting so so boring - at the end of the day it does not matter how many people want him out because it is the board in charge not us and the sooner people realise this the better. 

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]I don''t like saying it, and its nothing personal, and i''m thankful for what he''s done for city, but I''d like worthy to go.  also, the four people who sit to the left of me want worthy out.  the two in front want worthy out. the two to the right of me are worthy doubters but are wavering. at least 3 behind me want worthy out.  that''s 10 worthy outers sitting next and around me in the barclay, and this has been so since the autumm, some before. 

its clear where i sit, opinion is more or less totally against nigel, but surely opinion must be more divided more evenly elsewhere in the ground?

numbers for and against please plus undecideds.

[/quote]

the four behind me i chat to do, and the few to the right of me, the two in front, the guy to the left of me is more of a doubter, he still seems willing to give worthy a go, altho by his comments at recent games even he seems to be turning...

[quote user="pete"]A handful of nutters who now nothing and don''t care about the club or where its going.  Whereas a number of the more articulate posters constantly harangue the Wiz 1, Mr Rankin and those misguided others, haven''t seen any Squit posts today, and those other sane posters who go by the names of Maddan and Crazy Eddie, amongst the majority are perfectly happy with the way Worthy is running the team.[/quote]

Your posts about me are poorly researched, I posted earlier today.

Well i would say 95 per cent of the people i know want him out. With most of them it is nothing personal, they just feel he is not taking us forward and that the team needs freshening up. I think it is more of a feeling that we have gone stale under him, and many of have realised that he is no Alan Curbishly so the stability line goes out of the window.

In terms of the people i sit around at the game, well i have only one guy to the right of me, i never speak to him and he never says anything to be honest. The others though, the 4 or 5 who sit directly behind want him out with a passion, most of them have never liked him even when we got promoted, the 2 guys to the left of me want him out with a passion also. The only guy who i speak to who sits in front of me wants him out as well and he goes to all the away games.

I really do beleive that the club have got it so wrong if they think the majority of fans have faith in Worthington.

If you ask most if they would rather start next season with a new manager than they would give a unanimous yes vote.

Wake up please Delia and co, the way to maximise season ticket sales is to bring in new players but most importantly of all bring in a new manager.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]To help my research were you posting under Squit or Dicky?[/quote]

You''re confusing me with Paul Rankin/Duke of Norfolk, the self confessed Multiple Personality Disorder sufferer.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]To help my research were you posting under Squit or Dicky?[/quote]

You''re confusing me with Paul Rankin/Duke of Norfolk, the self confessed Multiple Personality Disorder sufferer.

[/quote]

No, I am Paul Rankin, the Duke of Norfolk , cap''n Dicky/Squat!!

On the ball city, i am just lovin Nigel''s championship journeyman strategy!!

[quote user="pete"]Just the one post before this spurt of activity, surely you must be unwell.[/quote]

Thanks for the concern but I''m in fine health, you should try and stop these one line posts, I''ve been criticised for doing it.

The majority of  Canary supporters who live in the Peterborough area, and who regularly travel by train to the home matches, are definitely keen to see a change in management.

I am also guessing that as we don''t have any ''Worthington''s Green Army'' chants at the matches now, then those people are no longer  impressed with the manager either.

If those who support Worthy actually believe in and enjoy the style of football we are playing under the current management team, then that is fine and they are rightly entitled to their opinion, but personally I am not enjoying watching us being regularly outplayed on the field, and outsmarted by the opposing managers.

I turn up religiously hoping to see some new tactics from Worthy and the coaching staff, but sadly it still seems to be the big hoof down the middle or get it out to Huckerby.  What is more worrying recently is that whenever any of our midfielders get the ball and look up there is no movement, hence very few options, on the other hand, the opposition midfield players always seem to have a choice of players to pick out.

I know it could never happen, but when the 20,000 season ticket holders were sent their renewal letters, perhaps they could have included a one liner such as ''do you still support the manager 100%''?  The results would certainly give the board an indication of whether the majority of supporters were behind them in backing the manager.  

Silver Fox

On the subject of the renewals, I will, when I can get round to it, send in my opinions and thoughts on Worthington and co to Munby, Delia and co.

I know it will only be a letter and as such not acted on, but I will feel better for it, as that is how I feel I would like to convey my disappointments, aside from more proactive forms such as demos.  I like you, am under no illusion that with Worthington we are not going to see an improvement in play on the pitch.