Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

I wonder if,,,,,,,

Herr Klopp phoned Herr Farke to thank him?

what a huge difference could our win make to Liverpool’s season.

i would Liverpool to win the league this year, as they are the best team to watch.

Just now, splendidrush said:

There'll be other Clubs watching how we dealt with Man City's press, and with their CBs everyone will be fancying their chances. 

Teams don't learn how to do that overnight, our style of play took nearly a full season for the players to be able to master it (and I'm sure we can get better at it).

Most managers will stick to what they've mapped out at the start of the season, I don't think that other clubs will be good enough to play like us against Man City.

1 hour ago, Bradwell canary said:

Herr Klopp phoned Herr Farke to thank him?

what a huge difference could our win make to Liverpool’s season.

i would Liverpool to win the league this year, as they are the best team to watch.

Disagree. We’re the best team to watch and the PL is just starting to realise it!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Disagree. We’re the best team to watch and the PL is just starting to realise it!

You obviously weren't at West Ham then!

In seriousness, though, our style is better equipped to play technical sides like Man City, but we will have a totally different challenge at Turf Moor. If we can win that, we'll definitely be looking good to ensconce ourselves safely in mid-table.

49 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Norwich fans were drinking for free in Liverpool Saturday day night! 

More people from Liverpool at Goodison Park than at Anfield on a Saturday I should imagine, the latter being full of Asian tourists and people on ticket and hotel trips from Dublin. 

55 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

My neighbour's a scouser and he returned the 'lost' wheels for my BMW...... 

Football does that to people😀

I took one of my inflatable Canaries to golf, all the way to Okehampton, as I was still buzzing and also so many playing were football supporters and appreciated the excitement I was experiencing. I deflated it before teeing off and it is the first time I have had a bird go down on me before golf.