Sign in to follow this  
breaker

Anyone going to the NCFC Roadshow at Sheringham?

Pete, I don''t particularly want rickets thank you very much - unless of course you were referring to mistakes made by the board?...........or are we making a bid for Michael Ricketts?

Confused as ever.

[quote user="pete"]Remember to get your rickets only 180 available, have they already gone to Worthy apologists to give Board an easy ride?[/quote]

Probably an element of truth in your observation Pete......... ;~(

Sadly due to being away from the area on that date, I can''t go.  Shame really, me and Meeky badly need a good night out   lol

It struck me on reading the article on the home page that they must have had stunning foresight in choosing such a small venue, and I''ve been in there before, it''s tiny...

Taking their own love-in bunch, now come on, that''s surely not going to happen?

Btw, there is going to be a meeting of official board users somewhere in the city in February.  Check that site, (Meeky has more info than me), but that''s one I will not miss! 

I don''t usually comment on mistipes Pete but yours did seem particiularly apt, hope you didn''t mynd. My son has got my tickets already - aren''t I the lucky one? What do you think they''d be worth on e-bay?

I can imagine the day after with all the whining. The club failed to lay on a late train. I tried to get home to Wells but their was no railtracks laid. I''m sure Doncaster told us the club were laying a new line. Little Theatre, it looked quite big to me. Why was it raining ? I blame Worthington. I heard that George Best was turning up. I even wrote to the club to complain about George Best turning up and they didn''t reply (and I used my best crayons). My mate''s nan''s milkman''s sister said we were about to sign Rooney so where was he ? Lack of ambition again.

Shame to club didn''t book the Stowmarket Theatre instead. Might mean less of a travel for the anti club brigade.

[quote user="MadDan"]I can imagine the day after with all the whining. The club failed to lay on a late train. I tried to get home to Wells but their was no railtracks laid. I''m sure Doncaster told us the club were laying a new line. Little Theatre, it looked quite big to me. Why was it raining ? I blame Worthington. I heard that George Best was turning up. I even wrote to the club to complain about George Best turning up and they didn''t reply (and I used my best crayons). My mate''s nan''s milkman''s sister said we were about to sign Rooney so where was he ? Lack of ambition again. Shame to club didn''t book the Stowmarket Theatre instead. Might mean less of a travel for the anti club brigade.[/quote]

Dont be so blind MadDan, we went to the premiership and came down a worse side, far worse. 

Anti club, what is this anti club crap anyway?  I have not posted against Delia, Doncaster, NCFC at all.  I just want a change of manager - whats wrong with that?  I see managers with far more potential than our worthy.  The time has now come to move on to someone who can take this club onwards and upwards.

[quote user="MadDan"]I can imagine the day after with all the whining. The club failed to lay on a late train. I tried to get home to Wells but their was no railtracks laid. I''m sure Doncaster told us the club were laying a new line. Little Theatre, it looked quite big to me. Why was it raining ? I blame Worthington. I heard that George Best was turning up. I even wrote to the club to complain about George Best turning up and they didn''t reply (and I used my best crayons). My mate''s nan''s milkman''s sister said we were about to sign Rooney so where was he ? Lack of ambition again. Shame to club didn''t book the Stowmarket Theatre instead. Might mean less of a travel for the anti club brigade.[/quote]

Love it - are you doing the cabaret MadDan? If so, I''ll come. Seriously though, all those WorthyShouters should really get off their backsides and put on real a show of strength for the Board, instead of a virtual one on here. If they really are as worried as they say, that is.

They are asking for trouble aren''t they?   They''ll either get 180 Delia freaks wanting copies of her latest tome to be signed or 180 City fans who last went to a game in 1939 and are still grumbling that about the demise of the Nest - I should know, my Dad wants to go and he still moans about Keith Bertschin!!!!

Do these Roadshows have good old Smiley Miley in attendence?

''How far have we come since the last Roadshow then?''

''Er, one step forwards and three back Delia!''

[quote user="pete"]They can''t get to the meeting, the 180 attendees are by special invitation only.[/quote]

Really? I''m sure I heard it announced at the Watford game, where they invited people to attend. The dates and venues for these Roadshows are known in advance, so it would just take a little bit of planning to make sure you could have your voice heard by the Board, and ask them some difficult questions.

Pete

It is not invitation only, just restricted numbers due to venue, I guess they were looking for a N Norfolk coast venue but couldn''t find one with a bigger capacity, could have tried the beach!

You can call in at the box office if you are local, or the Little Theatre in Sheringham.