Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Full match

Thanks, I’d been looking for a full replay of the build up to the corner for our first. From Buendia winning the ball and keeping it with some great work on the edge of our box to getting the ball out to Tettey (whose cross is put behind for the corner), I make it 29 passes and 2mins 1second of possession (a slight deflection off a Man City player excluded). 

To have possession without Man City touching the ball for over two minutes is quality. Yes some of that was passing it around at the back, but lots of it was getting out of trouble initially, prodding to see if there was any way through, cross field 40 yarders, retaining possession and then eventually working an opportunity to get the ball into a danger area. 

I was a little bit surprised to hear Guardiola’s comment that “they scored the first from a set piece...” which rather underplays the build up to that set piece, which Man City themselves would have been happy with.

3 minutes ago, kick it off said:

This website has the full match (for every game, not just Man City) and normally puts them up within an hour of full time. 

https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/

Yes, that's where I got the links from (under highlights) because their video was blocked (copyright restrictions - is there a way round it?)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ron obvious said:

Yes, that's where I got the links from (under highlights) because their video was blocked (copyright restrictions - is there a way round it?)

I hadnt spotted that it had been blocked to be fair - first time I've ever seen a game blocked - I would imagine they'll replace the links later today. No way to get round it until then, as the videos have been totally removed from the hosting platform, as opposed to blocked.