Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Still scared Man City might score still

The games over, right?

ive never had so much fun and so little fun at the football. It was excruciating and amazing. Thrilling and horrendous. Everything football is all about!

Relish this moment people

They're salty down the Road, they were so sure that we were going to take their record. 

...... wouldn't want to take away their history, let's face it, they've got nothing else. 

• Haha 1

After our first goal obviously I was delighted but I also thought it was like the film where the goodie punches an enormous baddie who just smiles to reveal a missing tooth. After the second I thought Cantwell's celebration was too over the top and we'd be punished for it. After Pukki's goal I thought I don't know anything about football.

• Like 1

During the tense game I'd finished gnawing at what was left of my fingernails and much to the shock and disgust to my fellow supporters sat around me, I'd removed my socks and shoes in preparation to start stress nibbling at my toenails.....Fortunately and much to the relief of those disgusted watching my personal pedicure antics, the ref blew for full time......I was slightly relieved also, as my right big toe has a slight fungal infection.....I did suck on my socks in celebration though.....Tasty yum yum.....