Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone get annoyed with being called anti club, because you want a change of a FAILING manager??

I want a change of manager for the sake of the club!!!

So.. 

Those who wanted Hamilton out they were Anti Norwich - i guess i was anti norwich then too, so was Iwan and Fleming....

Those who wanted Hoddle out were Anti England

Those who wanted Francis out were Anti Palace

Those who wanted Roeder out were Anti West Ham

Those who wanted Sturrock out were Anti Southampton

Those who wanted Gross out were Anti Tottenham

Those who wanted Peter Reid out were Anti Sunderland (if you see who he spent 19 million quid on in his final season you would want him gone too)

or even the chairman

Those who wanted Ellis out were Anti Aston Villa

Those who wanted Chase out were Anti Norwich - here i am again......

Those who want Lowe out are Anti Southampton

Those who want Sheepshamks to stay are Pro Ipswich obviously

I don''t think you''re anti-club, Paul [:)]Nice to see some diversity in thread topic [;)]By the way, are all these posts because you''re trying to get your rankin'' up to 1st Wiz level? [:P]

Keep your cool Paul, I find the posts of those who don''t think change is necessary quite funny as they will not see.  I am convinced Worthy will go and I you and the others are correct and have seen this for a considerable time.  Worthy doesn''t have the managerial skills in his locker to get us out of our current malaise and the longer it goes on the greater will be my smugness.

God, I have finally realised I am anti club, hurray, does that mean I can now go shopping on a Saturday afternoon instead?

Does it mean I have to get rid of all the old shirts etc I have accumulated over the years?

Does it mean I can now get married on a Saturday afternoon like mere mortals, so not to miss a match?

Does it mean I won''t have any mates anymore as most of them are fellow city fans?

And does it mean I will have to find something else to do with my time on the internet while I am doing my paperwork?

Does it mean I then I can be one of those people that moan when you tell them it''s a home game this Saturday and they won''t be able to leave the city cos of all the traffic?

Does it mean I can move from my present address so ideally situtated close to a city friendly pub, well three or four of them actually and within earshot of the ground -  and move to the quiet suburbs where I can metamorphasise into a Stepford Wife?

Should I take up Golf?

And which of you keep the faithers wants to come and wipe my memory of all the good and bad times I have experienced being a city fan for 35 years?  Good luck to the one who tries!!

Get this you lot who think us Worthy Outers are anti club.  I love my club, as does everyone on here. We just want different ways of solving problems, that''s all.  I hate what''s happening to NCFC this year, and last to be honest and want progress, not stagnation.  If that makes us anti club then take a look at yourselves, do you settle for medocrity for the sake of it, have you enjoyed this season, if so, can I have the controlled drugs you are on!

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest, oh yes, and with all my saved money from not going to football anymore I can have a boob job!

Happy days [:D]

I''m not bothered about your anti-Nigel comments - although I find them slightly repetetive and dull, he''s not really doing anything to justify being treated otherwise.

However, your insulting the players I find really sickening. As I''ve said on other threads, Hughes, Jarrett and whoever the other scapegoats are did not BUY THEMSELVES, and they don''t pick themselves on a weekly basis. They are here to do a job, and were employed by Norwich City to do so.

Consistently slating them does nothing for anyone - they will still be here after the manager has been ejected, and they will need your support. So just give the whole Etuhu, Jarrett et al thing a rest and you''ll be doing everyone a favour.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest, oh yes, and with all my saved money from not going to football anymore I can have a boob job!

Happy days [:D]

[/quote]Any chance of some ''before and after'' photo''s on the forum GtG?

[quote user="Mook"]

I''m not bothered about your anti-Nigel comments - although I find them slightly repetetive and dull, he''s not really doing anything to justify being treated otherwise.

However, your insulting the players I find really sickening. As I''ve said on other threads, Hughes, Jarrett and whoever the other scapegoats are did not BUY THEMSELVES, and they don''t pick themselves on a weekly basis. They are here to do a job, and were employed by Norwich City to do so.

Consistently slating them does nothing for anyone - they will still be here after the manager has been ejected, and they will need your support. So just give the whole Etuhu, Jarrett et al thing a rest and you''ll be doing everyone a favour.

[/quote]

i must admit i have not been to happy with my own comments mook. I for one am going to stop dissing them as of this point. Hopefully sooner rather than later a new manager will be able to play them to make the best of their abilities.

I will also say I do not boo the players at the game...

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]

I can do livecam, if you let me know the bar you work in..............

[/quote]PMSL! Mr. Chase probably feels he should fit in at my bar, although your dog probably wouldn''t enjoy it (too many fat cats![;)])

gazzathegreat tantalised

Happy days

Bar Steward letched
Any chance of some ''before and after'' photo''s on the forum GtG?

No thank you very much. It''s not that I''m adverse to a bit of flesh [:P] but with the Ashton transfer and NCFC''s alleged transfer dealings I have had all I can take of nip and tuck. [;)]

[quote user="Fat Barman"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]

I can do livecam, if you let me know the bar you work in..............

[/quote]
PMSL! Mr. Chase probably feels he should fit in at my bar, although your dog probably wouldn''t enjoy it (too many fat cats![;)])
[/quote]

Well if Chase drinks in there you can count me out, he''s got bigger  t**s!

Fair comment Paul - the OTT nature of some posts though do at least give the impression that some posters are anti club. You can''t blame people for thinking someone''s anti club when they are anti the manager, anti the board, anti the cook and anti the players. That makes them for what exactly?!

But i think everyone knows that whatever the opinions, everyone here is for the club in so far as wanting to see success for it on the pitch.  

Pete, you could learn a thing or two from Paul about putting your point across. You can''t just come on here and tell people they''re wrong just because you say so. No-one''s going to respect that. Suppose this season is a write off and the manager rebuilds now and in the summer and get us promoted after two seasons down, like West Ham. You can''t know what''s going to happen.

And if we do go back up, you won''t look smug, you''ll just look foolish.

gazzathegreat intoned

Do you do Adnams in any shape of form cos the Rosary don''t and I am gagging for a pint of same!  Oh well, back to the red vino then.....

This post is going too far, first she get''s Fat BS going with a webcam then tells him she''s gagging for it. Stop it woman you are promised to another....have you no shame?

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

gazzathegreat intoned

Do you do Adnams in any shape of form cos the Rosary don''t and I am gagging for a pint of same!  Oh well, back to the red vino then.....

This post is going too far, first she get''s Fat BS going with a webcam then tells him she''s gagging for it. Stop it woman you are promised to another....have you no shame?

[/quote]

[:D]

Who said this was a footie forum eh? [:P]

Rude Old fnaar-fnaaredThis post is going too far, first she get''s Fat

BS going with a webcam then tells him she''s gagging for it. Stop it

woman you are promised to another....have you no shame?I am guilty of BS sometimes! I can, however, offer the fair Gazza the best Adnams outside of Southwold (Best, Broadside, or Fishermans, Miss?).Meeky need not fear, I''m contentedly entangled with a wife & two small City fans (still awaiting debuts in the stands!). Could have the makings of a good soap here - Riverenders, or Carrowdale?

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]I will also say I do not boo the players at the game...[/quote]Probably more down to the fact you''d get put in your place.You''re happy to do it on here, after all.Meaningless bluster, anyone taking you seriously wants their head looking at.

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Rude Old fnaar-fnaared

I am guilty of BS sometimes! I can, however, offer the fair Gazza the best Adnams outside of Southwold (Best, Broadside, or Fishermans, Miss?).
Meeky need not fear, I''m contentedly entangled with a wife & two small City fans (still awaiting debuts in the stands!). Could have the makings of a good soap here - Riverenders, or Carrowdale?
[/quote]

Best will do Fat Barman, and as for Rudolph''s input, he''s just wishing he wasn''t in the Lounges and was in the Barclay.  Of course I could follow up my threat to leave football (as I am so anti club and really have the op), but I don''t think so, life would be dull without the banter on here, wonder where Squit and Dicky sit, maybe I could move nearer to them - opinions can change when womanly charms are in evidence [;)]

Meeky and his two youngsters are also waiting for tickets, shouldn''t be too long before they get them going on this season..........

The soap would be called, of course  "Last of the summer signings............."

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Paul Rankin"]I will also say I do not boo the players at the game...[/quote]

Probably more down to the fact you''d get put in your place.
You''re happy to do it on here, after all.
Meaningless bluster, anyone taking you seriously wants their head looking at.
[/quote]

"Probably more down to the fact you''d get put in your place." - no I have put people IN THEIR PLACE before

"You''re happy to do it on here, after all." - discussing the abilities of footballers is all part of being a supporter, why should i not call Derveld the worst left back we have ever had.  Why should I not complain about Rivers workrate.  Why should I not complain at Hamiltons post match comments (we passed it well) after a 4 nil thrashing at wolves in which we had a solitary shot.  This is a forum where people come to discuss opinions, the same as I would do with friends.

"Meaningless bluster, anyone taking you seriously wants their head looking at."  Well i was quoted in the center pages of the edp on monday, so obviously some are listening...

http://www.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/Story.asp?Brand=PINKUNonline&Category=Norwich&ItemId=NOED23+Jan+2006+09%3A40%3A26%3A790