Sign in to follow this  
damn that Ralph Coates!

Chris Hughton

Actually, after his past years away from here, I am now forgiving him for his slightly defensive approach, desperately late substitutions in the relegation season etc etc, as tonight on Sky Sports coverage he was plainly the great guy he used to be. Very complimentary and clearly still has a massive soft spot for our club. Class act tonight in fact.

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

We always loved him as a person. We just didn't like his tactics.

Yep spot on 👍!

came across very graciously as always but did sound like he has a soft spot for City which is nice to see .

I don't forgive him. A nice bloke but an absolute abomination as a manager. I cannot and will not abide his defence first tactics. It was the most abject City team I've ever seen. As soon as we went a goal down we may as well have all gone home.

I could listen to him talk about football for hours, never want to watch a minute of his Norwich side play again.

6 hours ago, All the Germans said:

I don't forgive him. A nice bloke but an absolute abomination as a manager. I cannot and will not abide his defence first tactics. It was the most abject City team I've ever seen. As soon as we went a goal down we may as well have all gone home.

If we're playing 'abomination' for your Chris Hughton, I'll raise you a Glenn Roeder.🃏♠️♥️♦️♣️

10 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

Yep spot on 👍!

came across very graciously as always but did sound like he has a soft spot for City which is nice to see .

An absolutely top bloke . Just got caught up in an awful style of play. Hugely articulate and heading for a top FA job  at some point (if he wants it) . 

Keelan summed it up nicely . 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

There was a reason that he ended up being pelted with clapper boards at Carrow Road! He ruined our chance to lay down roots like Burnley, Watford and Bournemouth are doing.

Hughton was guilty of polluting the dynamic, energetic, passionate, proactive and goal scoring squad that Lambert passed on into a timid, stodgy, hesitant, reactive and toothless shadow of its former self.

Apart from a ten game unbeaten run we were dire with him at the helm and he should have been fired many months earlier (as Brighton have done).

Nice chap ... but so's my nephew and I wouldn't want him managing NCFC.

Edited by Cantiaci Canary