Jump to content
Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

An "I was there moment"

Recommended Posts

What an atmosphere. Well done everyone for pushing the boys on.

 

Everyone gets an 11/10 today.

What a night!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just back in from the game Hogs, what an atmosphere, what a game! The never give up spirit is still at Carrow Road!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was an atmosphere to remember. Started very very loud and just got better and better. The last 10 mins or so, as nerve racking as it was was a fantastic occasion to be at CR. Fist pumps and ‘c’monnnnnns’ from Krul, Stiepermann, standing ovations for clearances to touch and the most hugs I’ve given to the most people ever at the final whistle. Just one stadium (minus that quiet lot in the corner) roaring on to victory. Unbelievable stuff.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being in my 3rd season with city, this was definitely the best most OMG feelings. Simply amazing display from every player wearing the yellow and green. 

One i shall never forget..... and no one left at the end. I love this club

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I'm having the "I wasn't there" feeling. 

Of all the games to have to miss, absolutely gutted to have missed it 🤦🏻‍♂️

I don't think you're alone, think a lot of people swerved this one. I go with my Dad, his mate and my father in law. My Dad and his mate didn't go which meant my sister and niece were treated to a piece of NCFC history. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

That was an atmosphere to remember. Started very very loud and just got better and better. The last 10 mins or so, as nerve racking as it was was a fantastic occasion to be at CR. Fist pumps and ‘c’monnnnnns’ from Krul, Stiepermann, standing ovations for clearances to touch and the most hugs I’ve given to the most people ever at the final whistle. Just one stadium (minus that quiet lot in the corner) roaring on to victory. Unbelievable stuff.

I've never celebrated us winning the ball or a throw in quite so loudly. There was one period of harrying and chasing from Buendia, Byram and another where about 8 of us in the lower barclay ended up jumping up and down hugging each other.

For anyone who doesnt get football it must have looked absolutely mental.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, canarydan23 said:

I don't think you're alone, think a lot of people swerved this one. I go with my Dad, his mate and my father in law. My Dad and his mate didn't go which meant my sister and niece were treated to a piece of NCFC history. 

I swerved it due to family commitments and couldn't get back from London in time. 

Had to listen to it on talksh1te and I hate listening to football on the radio and the insult of having to listen on their. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I swerved it due to family commitments and couldn't get back from London in time. 

Had to listen to it on talksh1te and I hate listening to football on the radio and the insult of having to listen on their. 

I was listening to that sh!te yesterday. Adrian Durham said we'd lose 6-1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

I was listening to that sh!te yesterday. Adrian Durham said we'd lose 6-1.

He's a clown who is only there to be controversial. 

It was either that or watch it on the mobile whilst driving home, the radio won but at least it was Ashton commentating and he's actually pretty good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went on holiday to France today, so watched the match on Now tv on my phone, wonderful performance, really painful not being at CR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×