Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

An "I was there moment"

What an atmosphere. Well done everyone for pushing the boys on.

Everyone gets an 11/10 today.

What a night!

• Like 1

That was an atmosphere to remember. Started very very loud and just got better and better. The last 10 mins or so, as nerve racking as it was was a fantastic occasion to be at CR. Fist pumps and ‘c’monnnnnns’ from Krul, Stiepermann, standing ovations for clearances to touch and the most hugs I’ve given to the most people ever at the final whistle. Just one stadium (minus that quiet lot in the corner) roaring on to victory. Unbelievable stuff.

• Like 1

Being in my 3rd season with city, this was definitely the best most OMG feelings. Simply amazing display from every player wearing the yellow and green. 

One i shall never forget..... and no one left at the end. I love this club

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I'm having the "I wasn't there" feeling. 

Of all the games to have to miss, absolutely gutted to have missed it 🤦🏻‍♂️

I don't think you're alone, think a lot of people swerved this one. I go with my Dad, his mate and my father in law. My Dad and his mate didn't go which meant my sister and niece were treated to a piece of NCFC history. 

14 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

That was an atmosphere to remember. Started very very loud and just got better and better. The last 10 mins or so, as nerve racking as it was was a fantastic occasion to be at CR. Fist pumps and ‘c’monnnnnns’ from Krul, Stiepermann, standing ovations for clearances to touch and the most hugs I’ve given to the most people ever at the final whistle. Just one stadium (minus that quiet lot in the corner) roaring on to victory. Unbelievable stuff.

I've never celebrated us winning the ball or a throw in quite so loudly. There was one period of harrying and chasing from Buendia, Byram and another where about 8 of us in the lower barclay ended up jumping up and down hugging each other.

For anyone who doesnt get football it must have looked absolutely mental.

• Like 1

Just now, canarydan23 said:

I don't think you're alone, think a lot of people swerved this one. I go with my Dad, his mate and my father in law. My Dad and his mate didn't go which meant my sister and niece were treated to a piece of NCFC history. 

I swerved it due to family commitments and couldn't get back from London in time. 

Had to listen to it on talksh1te and I hate listening to football on the radio and the insult of having to listen on their. 

5 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I swerved it due to family commitments and couldn't get back from London in time. 

Had to listen to it on talksh1te and I hate listening to football on the radio and the insult of having to listen on their. 

I was listening to that sh!te yesterday. Adrian Durham said we'd lose 6-1.

3 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

I was listening to that sh!te yesterday. Adrian Durham said we'd lose 6-1.

He's a clown who is only there to be controversial. 

It was either that or watch it on the mobile whilst driving home, the radio won but at least it was Ashton commentating and he's actually pretty good. 

Went on holiday to France today, so watched the match on Now tv on my phone, wonderful performance, really painful not being at CR