Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Guardiola- touch of class

Yeh, saw him seemingly sincerely congratulating Daniel at the final whistle - wish I was that gracious a loser.  Wonder what he said to him?

You can have all the tactical knowledge in the world but what separates the top class managers from the rest is also being a top human being that doesn't need to do anything to command respect from your players and others. Guardiola and Klopp have this type of character and brilliantly for us, so does Farke. 

• Like 3

Credit to the Man City fans too, applauding the home fans at the whistle. Spoke to several as I walked past the back of the South Stand. All very gracious and shook plenty of hands. Really refreshing. 

The fact that we played football in the 'right way' as opposed to parking the bus and trying spoiling tactics all night helped. Usually when a smaller side gets a win at hom to a big team it's because of anti-football tactics, but I'm sure we'll win lots of plaudits as well as points with this performance.

Pep was gracious in interview too. 

Man City fans are ones I have time for so happy to be magnanimous. 

Yeah, Guardiola has spoken well leading up to the game but its much harder to do when you've lost.

I mean Guardiola was told about our atmosphere by others apparently but tonight was a different level of loud.