Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Bring on MOTD. Can't wait......

55 minutes ago, Aggy said:

Yep against Liverpool we lost the ball when trying to play it out. Today we very rarely did. The build up to the corner that led to our first was quality - a fairly long period of possession where we played it out from the back, recycled possession patiently and then moved through the gears leading to a corner. The MOTD highlights just reminded me of a few other times as well - some of our playing out today was of the highest quality. Even Tettey (who I worry is one of the weaker passers/in possession of our midfielders) did well today playing it out when needed (as well as his usual ever reliable defensive qualities). 

Tetty always looks for the easy ball. It's why has one of the highest pass completion rates of any City player, not just in the top flight but ever. As NCFC holding midfielders go he is the goat.

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

1 hour ago, Herman said:

What a quality pass that is from Pukki.

Love the spin on the ball he manipulated to ensure it found Todd absolutely perfectly. What a class act - the pair of them.

Still amazes me that no other Club picked him up when we did, he was free, has 40+ games in Europe and a decent goalscoring record. 

2 months ago, most Premier League fans had never heard of him...... they have now.