Sign in to follow this  
BarclayWazza

TWTD of the day

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/466047/man-city-have-installed-a-new-scoreboard-for-todays-game./#11

Ignoring the fact that the game is at Carrow Road of course...

Even after 10 years of abject failure and a stunning display against the mighty Doncaster Rovers .........they just don't learn do they ? 🤣

2 hours ago, BarclayWazza said:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/466047/man-city-have-installed-a-new-scoreboard-for-todays-game./#11

Ignoring the fact that the game is at Carrow Road of course...

To be fair some of the replies are funny “did they do it for Norwich’s benefit?” 

Also one guy pointing out that we’re playing Aguero etc and they have Jamie Coppinger (me neither).

3 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

To be fair some of the replies are funny “did they do it for Norwich’s benefit?” 

Also one guy pointing out that we’re playing Aguero etc and they have Jamie Coppinger (me neither).

99% sure that Jamie Coppinger scored a hat-trick against us once. 

8 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

99% sure that Jamie Coppinger scored a hat-trick against us once. 

Yeah he did when we were in lg1 I think in 2010 lol which I guess could be looked at as Jamie coppinger bookending when Ipswich were last better us and now the furthest behind us ever.

• Like 1

An Ipswich fan I was talking to on the way up called a 3 - 2 score, just got the winning team wrong. Also thought we would stay up. Perhaps they are starting to be nice to us.

Incidentally this is the first time in a long time that I can remember both teams having a home game on the same day. Does not feel like good planning!

10 minutes ago, Sussexyellow said:

Incidentally this is the first time in a long time that I can remember both teams having a home game on the same day. Does not feel like good planning!

Even the football authorities see them as irrelevant nowadays.