Sign in to follow this  
keelansgrandad

Match Thread V ManC

Abso****inmental!!!!!!!!!! Well done the lads. You have made a lot of people very, very happy!!!!!!!!! Marvellous. Unexpected and shows how much these lads will fight for us.😀🤣🤣

Just now, Darth Canary1 said:

I'm in ****ing tears, wow just ****ing wow

Me too........speechless, ecstatic and covered the living room in beer!!

What a phenomenal performance from the lads!

Nobody saw it coming (unless you count LDC ofc :D), but we played our own game, didn't give a damn who they were, and that's probably the most well-deserved points against ANY top club we'll see all season, just outstanding.

To think we had ELEVEN players out injured as well, our defence with just incredible, the work rate unbelievable, just what a result!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villan39 said:

Hi, I'm a Villa fan and I very rarely post on any forums even my own teams forum but I felt I had to say how brilliant your team was tonight. Yes, Man City dominated possession, but they'd dominate against most teams but Norwich's performance was spot on and I can only applaud you. Watch you against Chelsea also and IMO, theres no way your going back down. Respect to you and the best of luck for the rest of the season. 

Cheers my friend, mucho appreciated. 

Good luck for the rest of your season too. :classic_biggrin:

OTBC

• Thanks 1

And on a day when Lambo's wonders played a keenly fought game versus a very tough Doncaster side, we beat Man City two divisions above.

45 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

De Bruyne and Jesus. That's not a fair fight! 

Even He couldn't save them. Messiah my aris!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, It's Character Forming said:

A fantastic performance and clinical finishing too

Absolutely loved the way Buendia stole the ball in the same way as he did against Swansea last season to setup the winner.

Naive defending, Pep didn't have a plan B, they'll never stay up playing like that. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

As you say RTB, a historic result and testament to the spirit of this team. We never say die, we believe we can achieve anything. If this carries on I will be very worried about losing Farke as well as Godfrey, Aarons, Lewis, Cantwell, Buendia, Pukki and probably the rest too!

Just now, The Great Mass Debater said:

What a gent Guardiola was at the end. Congratulated every Norwich player. Class

Agreed. It's easy to praise Norwich for playing good football if your team wins, it's entirely another to still go and give out some praise and congratulations having lost. Top man, class act.

Absolutely deserved the three points today. That second goal was such good forward play by Pukki. I want city to win every game unless they play us because Liverpool are flying but I was made up for you. My boy cantwell scored again

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Evertonian said:

Absolutely deserved the three points today. That second goal was such good forward play by Pukki. I want city to win every game unless they play us because Liverpool are flying but I was made up for you. My boy cantwell scored again

Thanks, that’s a classy comment, Cantwell has really stepped up his season !

2 minutes ago, Evertonian said:

Like Lewis and Aarons, Cantwell has taken his opportunity with aplomb. Fair play to him. I had him lower down the pecking order but he's shut me and a lot of others up. He's one of our own which makes it special.👍

23 minutes ago, Herman said:

Like Lewis and Aarons, Cantwell has taken his opportunity with aplomb. Fair play to him. I had him lower down the pecking order but he's shut me and a lot of others up. He's one of our own which makes it special.👍

You’re not allowed to say aplomb. I can’t avoid thinking about Ron Manager talking about Gary Lineker. 

Started the tread but haven't contributed since because we have been drinking copious amounts of alcohol and witnessed one of the greatest days in the club's great history. Four generations of my wonderful family witnessing a miracle.

The two young birds on the first post are coming with me to my golf match tomorrow but my Antharcite third strip shirt is in no condition to grace the fairways.

This is what nights are for. Excitement, tension, end to end and that is just can I get my fly undone in time after a few pints of the Black Stuff.

Yeha, OTBC,