Sign in to follow this  
keelansgrandad

Match Thread V ManC

Absolutely unbelievable! The goal we’ve conceded before half one is a real shame but still, this is up there with anything I’ve ever seen us do

It's not. You can't gain an advantage as an attacking player by it touching an arm in the build up, but, my understanding is still that it deflects off another player and touches a defenders arm that it's not a penalty.

You do all realise we’ll have to block Lakey forever if we do win? He’ll be unbearable 😉

• Haha 2

Buendia is back, finally! Hope he'll maintain this level for rest of the season. Byram and Amadou real class as well

4 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Never, ever, ever was that a penalty.  The ref would have probably given it to them though.

Under the new rules that’s a penalty I believe 

2 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

You do all realise we’ll have to block Lakey forever if we do win? He’ll be unbearable 😉

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day....

..but if we do win, he can crow all he wants; he'll of earned that right. God I hope he's right!!!

OTBC

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hepphep said:

Buendia is back, finally! Hope he'll maintain this level for rest of the season. Byram and Amadou real class as well

Bryan looks like he’s been playing for months, not just back from a long layoff. Impressive.

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

Bryan looks like he’s been playing for months, not just back from a long layoff. Impressive.

Will Max come straight back in when fit? DF has rewarded players who have come in as replacements in the past.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS     BUUUUUEEEENNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA