Sign in to follow this  
Rhino1

Now we are down - let’s just enjoy it!!!

Given the simply ridiculous level of injuries we have, and that we don’t have or cannot afford the depth of squad, many think it’s a full gone conclusion we will be relegated. So if we are relegated already then let’s just enjoy the ride - nothing to lose because apparently we are already doomed!!! No pressure just pleasure! 

It's September and we certainly are not relegated already. Also, the message has always been to enjoy the ride, so really no change there either. I hope you guys that are going today have a great match and enjoy our performance, I think it's going to be a cracker. With Pukki, Cantwell and Buendia on fire, we should give them plenty to think about. 

Enjoy it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

It's September and we certainly are not relegated already. Also, the message has always been to enjoy the ride, so really no change there either. I hope you guys that are going today have a great match and enjoy our performance, I think it's going to be a cracker. With Pukki, Cantwell and Buendia on fire, we should give them plenty to think about. 

Enjoy it!

I'm really hoping today's the day Emi announces himself as the world class player he is.

Like most others, I'm hoping we just play without fear & go at them regardless of reputation. OTBC!!

• Like 2

Obviously things are well against us at the moment, but I'm certainly not willing to accept we are relegated until it's mathematically impossible to avoid it. Absolutely laughable "lots of people" believe this 4 games into the season.

• Like 1

The runes don't look encouraging. But lets just enjoy it while we can. No good will come of moaning and groaning. Yes if we play badly we should say so. If an individual player performs badly then say so but don't make it a witch hunt. But please do not moan at the overall state of the club. We seem to be doing something right.

And rejoice that the rest of the football world is admiring our attitude and style.

22/1 home win -- Can't resist 👍

It's exactly the kind of game we win, isn't it? Traditionally followed by a couple of unexpected defeats - ie Burnley & Palace.

It's the City way.

Down already? come off it. We've had a ridiculous amount of injuries but let's at least wait until February / March before we make such statements with any sort of conviction.

Edited by All the Germans

Whether we stay up or go down, the club will be far less likely to do a Leeds/Portsmouth/Coventry/Bury/Bolton etc. 

2 hours ago, Jools said:

It's exactly the kind of game we win, isn't it? Traditionally followed by a couple of unexpected defeats - ie Burnley & Palace.

It's the City way.

You should have resisted, You could have had 29s on the exchanges

Edited by JF

53 minutes ago, JF said:

You should have resisted, You could have had 29s on the exchanges

How much did you stick on?

59 minutes ago, Jools said:

How much did you stick on?

Nothing, it’s an awful bet!

1 hour ago, JF said:

Nothing, it’s an awful bet!

Two goals clear - early payout = 1150.00 🙃

Sshh...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jools said:

Two goals clear - early payout = 1150.00 🙃

Sshh...

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

9 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Please tell me you took it.

Had no choice -- Two goals clear guarantees early maximum payout 👍

• Like 1

On 14/09/2019 at 12:26, Jools said:

It's the City way.

☝️

Of course, we had the stupendous victory over Man City and it awarded me a handsome sum, but I sincerely hope I'm wrong about Palace 👍

I'm making no predictions today.