Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

How many will man city get

My first thought was 4 but seeing the injury list , I dread to think I would guess around 5 to 7 ,the poor spending on defenders is backfiring on us. Just hope we can put on a decent performance when allowed .maybe they will underestimate us !!

5 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

-6 @ 22/1

Looks a good shout to be honest, facing Man City with a normal squad you can take a beating like that, we’re facing them without any centre backs and most of our midfield injured! It could be anything 

I'm resigned to us getting a hammering now, I'm just pinning my hopes on fantasy football to provide a silver lining.

Sterling and Pukki are in my side, so if the Flying Finn can grab a consolation goal that would be nice. 

I think it will  be 6-1, Man City will ease off by taking 2 or 3 top players off early once the game has been won. 

If they really fancied making a statement it could be worse.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

19 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

image.png.a128a3265d1f2c3c5938ad8ea352688f.png

I'm rather nervous about this game,understanably, but the OPs post is the wettest episode of pantwetting for a long time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yellowhammer said:

My first thought was 4 but seeing the injury list , I dread to think I would guess around 5 to 7 ,the poor spending on defenders is backfiring on us. Just hope we can put on a decent performance when allowed .maybe they will underestimate us !!

I think it will be 5 or maybe 6, but Man City are a class act and they will not run up the score just because they can. 

27 minutes ago, yellowandgreen said:
1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

37 !

There, I said it.

At last the voice of reason

Yes, that is the minute we will score the goal to allow us to win 1-0  😉

• Haha 1

Before the injury update I’d have not been too disheartened at any scoreline up to 4 goals for City. No shame in them scoring 4 IMO they beat West Ham 5-0 first game of season.. who beat us comfortably two weeks ago, not to mention how many more they should’ve scored against West Ham... I think if we were to start looking at 6+ goals for city then it would have become embarrassing...

But now, looking at our injuries, I think we will do well to keep them below 6.. I do fancy however fancy us to get a goal though - I’ll go 1-6.

3 or 4 I'd take, let's keep that GD down as our might be needed. But with our defensive woes with injuries I'm expecting it to be 5 or 6

54 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:
1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

Yes, that is the minute we will score the goal to allow us to win 1-0  😉

What is your score prediction Lakey?? 

I have no idea. Could be 0-0, could be 1-0, could be 1-6.  Who knows......

As much as I hate saying this , if the record is nine,  Man City are quite capable of scoring  every nine minutes beating that.