Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Brennan to Southampton

An email I recieved from the web team earlier:

Your post was deleted by Web Team - Vince.

Subject: Brennan Gone

Reason: just not true

Thanks,
pink''un team

Crumbs DD! That''ll please a few people. I''ve always felt he was steady, without ever doing what he should have been capable of (apart from that goal against the whinging toffees in the FA Cup!

I don''t know anything other than he''s gone and apparently Ipswich tried 3 times to sign him. I reckon we should''ve sent him there, oh how I''d have laughed....

Rankin - Since when has Brennan ever been "a player"?

Or was that just another boring dig at Worthy?

good luck to him. burley is probably going to play him as a wing back for once.  if I was forced to bench it while watching charlie struggle all match against watford, i''d probably despair of getting a game and want to go.

[quote user="All in yellow"]

An email I recieved from the web team earlier:

Your post was deleted by Web Team - Vince.Subject: Brennan GoneReason: just not true

Thanks,pink''un team

[/quote]Sorry All in Yellow...I have already been painfully punished - I broke my thumbnail while opening the shampoo this morning.

Not that I''m particularly disappointed as even in reserve games Brennan looked less than motivated. However, it does leave Charlie as the only left-sided full-back/midfielder apart from Drury & Hucks. I really hope NW is certain of getting more bodies in ''cos we''re down to 22 and 5 of these are injured!

Very impressed with how you got that so quickly DumbelDelia...you have my respect....I shall listen to you even more carefully in the future.

Knowing Worthy''s warped logic, he''s probably looking for another left back, a couple of goalies and 3 strikers who he will try to adapt for the right sided midfield berth.

Wow!  Get me!  That has to be the first time EVER I''ve been told something before it''s happened and it''s turned out to be true!!http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/FirstNewsDetail/0,,10355~774677,00.html

don''t forget All in yellow - i think he called this first and got his

post deleted by the web team for it being  ''just not true.''

vince working his way through a particuarly chewey hat as we speak! and

there''s a plate of his own words followed by a bowl of cold humble pie

still to come!!

good on ya vince!!

now, dumble and all in yellow, i want a full run down of our transfer

window signings please, everyone will listen to you guys now, the

pressure''s on!!!

Hang on; they''ve just secured the better part of twelve million quid and we couldn''t persuade them to part with a few pennies of that for Jimbo!!!? There''s something wrong there!!!

No matter how useless Brenna might be, I hope his departure suggests impending new arrivals to supplement our already threadbare squad!

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]I assume you''ve got the evening off Barman, don''t fancy the pub then?[/quote]Sorry I missed this last night - I do 3pm till midnight and they let me chew biccies for an hour somewhere between 7pm & 9pm (you''ll often see me posting at these times as it''s easier than getting my missus off the pc at home!)

[quote user="a1canary"]don''t forget All in yellow - i think he called this first and got his

post deleted by the web team for it being  ''just not true.''

vince working his way through a particuarly chewey hat as we speak! and

there''s a plate of his own words followed by a bowl of cold humble pie

still to come!!

good on ya vince!!

[/quote]I have been cursed for the day. My ticket order for Morrissey in King''s Lynn got rejected - apparently I typed in my expiry day wrong. But I never make mistakes! Yes, All in Yellow did call it first.

Moderating thosands of posts has taken it''s toll on my brain - I hope I can be forgiven.

Vince, the people of Manchester forgive you... (by that I mean me...)

Are you hoping that by seeking forgiveness on these here boards, that you''re run of misfortune may well be lifted, in a similar vein to that of Earl, of ''My Name is Earl''..?