Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

freddy eastwood is actually quite rubbish

not sure how many ppl have actually seen eastwood play but he isnt very good. he has a good touch, but he is not the man to take us to the play offs. jerome (although not overly impressed) is the better option or gray from sunderland.

did u no that freddy eastwood spelt his name wrong on his southend contract because he cant read or write!!! lol

[quote user="essexcanary"]

not sure how many ppl have actually seen

eastwood play but he isnt very good. he has a good touch, but he is not

the man to take us to the play offs. jerome (although not overly

impressed) is the better option or gray from sunderland.

did u no that freddy eastwood spelt his name wrong on his southend contract because he cant read or write!!! lol

[/quote]

And who told you that.

Essex Canary, if you made this fact up about Freddie Eastwood you should be ashamed of yourself, if you heard it from someone else but cannot guarantee its authenticity you should be even more ashamed of yourself, and if you KNOW it to be true and STILL decided to put it on a public website to try and shame or demean the above player, you should be even more ashamed of yourself twice over!

He plays football, he scores goals - as long as he is an honest employee why does it matter about literacy skills?

Get a life!

and apart from slanderous - this post is also a load of crap as Eastwood is an excellent player - and u think Andy "average of 1 goal in 7games - career total!" Gray is better bet do you? god you are just ridiculous!

Just spoken to a Southend fan at work and I believe that to a certain extent this is true, however, in fairness to him he spelt Freddy "Fredy" because this was his preference. 

BennyLongLegs and Matt hudson, at least you both no what your talking about.

As for you ''Breaker'', it is known fact in southend that he spelt his name on his contract wrong and is a ''traveller'' originally, so dont jump off the gun at me.  My actual issue was that he is no ashton and is not worth the risk. you tellin me to get a life is bit harsh, seeming i''m a student with loads of time off, and your probaly at work and gettin wound up bout my comment, so think you need to ask yourself who''s got the life????

if its true about Eastwood not being able to read and write then surely its him having the last laugh... he is a footballer on a wage that is very comfortable...

If he was to sign for us on what.. 7-8000 a week who''d be laughing then????

im guessing you''d still be poking fun of his illeteracy as he drives his sports car back to his 5 bedroom house and counts his vault full of money..

you silly little man! go and poke fun of someone more your level! heres a clue.. look in the mirror and do it!

jas :)

Does anyone know what has happened with Andy Gray? Worthy was keen but I haven''t heard any more about this (guess that''s good news!!). Is he still at Sunderland or has another club signed him??