Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Kevin Friend this week’s ref

I believe he was fourth official against Atalanta, and in the middle vs Toulouse.

He has been my favourite ref for many years ever since after he had reffed a game his mates were asking where was a good pub in the city they could all go to, to watch a live Leicester Tigers game on TV. He's a big Leicester Tigers fan. Don't think he will be out on the town on Saturday night.

7 minutes ago, Pugin said:

I believe he was fourth official against Atalanta, and in the middle vs Toulouse.

He has been my favourite ref for many years ever since after he had reffed a game his mates were asking where was a good pub in the city they could all go to, to watch a live Leicester Tigers game on TV. He's a big Leicester Tigers fan. Don't think he will be out on the town on Saturday night.

Favourite ref? What is this witchcraft...

I know Kevin from years ago when he refereed Civi Service games. always willing to help as he learned his trade.An excellent ref. who I believe has a soft spot for Norwich.

1 hour ago, Felixfan said:

I know Kevin from years ago when he refereed Civi Service games. always willing to help as he learned his trade.An excellent ref. who I believe has a soft spot for Norwich.

Don't say that! We can't have anyone from Man City coming on here, seeing this, then accusing the ref of favouritism! 😉

9 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Don't say that! We can't have anyone from Man City coming on here, seeing this, then accusing the ref of favouritism! 😉

Who is the VAR ref, he'll probably come from Manchester

• Haha 1

4 points from 9 games having lost 7 when he has refereed us.

That must make the only win the 3-1 away victory v Sunderland that I watched.