Renskay

Norwich City - FIFA 20 Ratings

45 minutes ago, king canary said:

Technically a boomer is someone born between 1944 and 1964.

Generally though a 'boomer' is usually a description of the kind of person who constantly bangs on about how much better things were in their day, how they got everything through hard work and nothing else and usually says if those youngsters stopped buying coffee and avocados they'd be able to afford a house.

Yep spot on kc but you forgot these same youngaters have a takeaway delivered every other night, own in excess of 20 pairs of trainers at £100 a pair and a mobile phone bill of more than £60 a month not forgetting that the phone itself probably cost £500 which must be replaced every time a new model comes out. 😜

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Yep spot on kc but you forgot these same youngaters have a takeaway delivered every other night, own in excess of 20 pairs of trainers at £100 a pair and a mobile phone bill of more than £60 a month not forgetting that the phone itself probably cost £500 which must be replaced every time a new model comes out. 😜

Yep, you're a boomer.

1 hour ago, king canary said:

Technically a boomer is someone born between 1944 and 1964.

Generally though a 'boomer' is usually a description of the kind of person who constantly bangs on about how much better things were in their day, how they got everything through hard work and nothing else and usually says if those youngsters stopped buying coffee and avocados they'd be able to afford a house.

Cant argue with that. Never  understood how people  manage not to get run over clutching expensive ( and if from a chain, usually pretty poor quality) coffee in one hand and phone in the other. In japan theyve put markings on the pavement to stop people walking into traffic. I drink one cup of top quality Guatemalan  FT coffee every day after my brekky, normally Cortado style. I get approx 24 cups from a bag and I like it strong . So about 20 p a cup or 25 if you count the milk and sugar.   Things weren't better I  my day though, though I'm still having my day, I grew up during 3 day week ,binmenstrikes, scheduled low power and no power timetables printed in edp etc. The North sea was brown with lumps of crude oil all over the beach and the Broads were a disgusting sewer in the early seventies compared to now.  I still dont understand why anyone would pay 3 quid for a corporation coffee of dubious quality and origin. 3 of them would get you a 21g Westin solvpilen in any one of a range of colours. 

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

You probably have no idea what a molopo tiki stik is either then, presented on a flourocarbon leader , drop shot rigged, can also be set up Texas or wacky ,deadly  at night .  Funnily enough  they can also be whiffed or trolled behind said bubble, hope this helps.

Someone get an ambulance, wcc has finally lost the self-isolation plot 😂

2 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Someone get an ambulance, wcc has finally lost the self-isolation plot 😂

Thanks, was just  trying to help.  I take it you dont want to know about a  pulley rig with amnesia  snoods  , pennel style, of course. 

28 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Thanks, was just  trying to help.  I take it you dont want to know about a  pulley rig with amnesia  snoods  , pennel style, of course. 

Just googled, who knew fishing was so complex.

57 minutes ago, king canary said:

Ah fishing, I thought they were different types of beer that will be on show at the beer festival, have to admit I'm a little gutted (with all due respect to fisher people 😁

Are boomers not also people paid to get excited and sing the lyrics to new material at concerts to whip up an atmosphere and make people feel like they're sharing in a great night, ergo band sells more albums and gains publicity? I wonder does this still go on in the internet age?

17 hours ago, king canary said:

He didn't even go as far as mentioning rotten bottom rigs. 

On 29/05/2020 at 08:54, Gromitt said:

He didn't even go as far as mentioning rotten bottom rigs. 

😀 dont get me started!  Handy trick  to have up your  sleeve .